Biggest Loser 9 Spring Challenge -- read important information here and chat below

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would also like to join (loser).

Look forward to the challenge and will introduce myself on the new thread.

Mary

Hi lisah
Help
Am I in the right thread??? :confused3

I just clicked on the link in both post 150 and 163 and got "viewing a single post" Sorry but what am I doing wrong?

Hi lisah
Help
Am I in the right thread??? :confused3

I just clicked on the link in both post 150 and 163 and got "viewing a single post" Sorry but what am I doing wrong?

Hi tea pot! :wave2: The thread that you want to start chatting in is http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34801169&postcount=1 When you click the link it takes you to just the first post but up in the upper right hand corner is a link to the whole thread -- just click on it -- it says Biggest Loser 9 Challenge for losers and maintainers.

Sorry about that -- I am sure it is my error with doing the links. Maybe one of the mods will pipe in and tell me if there is a better way to do the link besides "copy shortcut?" :confused3

Hope that works!

:welcome: DisneyDaddy-O! So are you related to DisneyMommy-O? Just a guess. ;)

I sure wish my Hubby was a Dis-er. My whole family makes fun of me, lol. But - when DH wants to know something he says - can you post this on the Disboards. I just roll my eyes and say sure hun.......don't you want to open your own acct? I don't even think he could figure out how. That is how bad he is on the computer. I swear if it wasn't for favorites or search engines, he wouldn't know how to find a website. I said to him the other day go to fandango.com to see what time the movie starts. He said "How do I do that"......I almost died laughing. I had to show him where to type the URL, lol!

I sure wish my Hubby was a Dis-er. My whole family makes fun of me, lol. But - when DH wants to know something he says - can you post this on the Disboards. I just roll my eyes and say sure hun.......don't you want to open your own acct? I don't even think he could figure out how. That is how bad he is on the computer. I swear if it wasn't for favorites or search engines, he wouldn't know how to find a website. I said to him the other day go to fandango.com to see what time the movie starts. He said "How do I do that"......I almost died laughing. I had to show him where to type the URL, lol!

:lmao: What would they do without us? :confused3

I would like to join too! The loser one!

Got it! Please be sure and stop by our chat thread as this sticky will be closing any time. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34801169&postcount=1

I will be updating the participant list on the other thread tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter