• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge--for Losers and Maintainers

I love the beginning of new challenges with all the new Losers joining in on the fun!

Let me take this opportunity to say WELCOME to everybody! You'll be so glad you joined us in the fun!

TTFN :tigger:

Thanks for the Welcome :goodvibes
I'm so looking forward to this challenge.
Team Mickey Here I come.

Can you please add me to the group? Thanks for all the hard work everyone is putting into this challenge :)
I need to be added as a loser please!

Thank you so much!

I would love to join this challenge! I will be a Loser!

Thanks!
Stacy

Can you please add me to the group? Thanks for all the hard work everyone is putting into this challenge :)
I need to be added as a loser please!

Thank you so much!

:welcome: pudge the fish!

I would love to join this challenge! I will be a Loser!

Thanks!
Stacy

:welcome: dis75ney!

Count me in as a loser! :thumbsup2

Dawn

:welcome: Craftydawn!

Welcome to you all! You will receive your team assignments when Rose&Mike returns on 12/29. In the meantime, you are welcome to join us on the holiday thread! :santa:

Good evening everyone,

I am asking to join the contest as an accountability side to my health goals.

I joined Weight Watchers last week and will be attending weekly meetings and using their information to change my lifestyle.

I am also GOING to run the 2012 Disney Half-Marathon and this will be my year long prep for the run.

Looking forward to being part of someones team.

Dave Ness

Hi Everyone!
I would love to join as a loser!
I need a Disboards kick in the,,, uh I mean motivation!

Bernie

Sign me up as a loser please.

Thanks!

Good evening everyone,

I am asking to join the contest as an accountability side to my health goals.

I joined Weight Watchers last week and will be attending weekly meetings and using their information to change my lifestyle.

I am also GOING to run the 2012 Disney Half-Marathon and this will be my year long prep for the run.

Looking forward to being part of someones team.

Dave Ness

:welcome: Dave! I remember you from other challenges because my Mom is your neighbor in Gig Harbor. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!
I would love to join as a loser!
I need a Disboards kick in the,,, uh I mean motivation!

Bernie

:welcome: Bernie!

Sign me up as a loser please.

Thanks!

:welcome: Becky!

Rose will give you your team assignments when she returns on 12/29. In the meantime, you are all welcome to join us on the holiday BL thread until we move over the these threads on 1/1.

Thanks for joining our challenge! :flower3:

:welcome: Dave! I remember you from other challenges because my Mom is your neighbor in Gig Harbor. :goodvibes

Thanks for the welcome. I promise to do better this time around for my team. It certainly adds pressure when others recognize you:rolleyes1 from earlier attempts. Say hi to your mom from a couple of Port Orchard "Disney Nerds" or Derds as our daughter calls us.

Count me in as a Loser!

With moving this fall, I took a break from the scale (WiiFit). It is now unpacked and its time to start using it again :)

Thanks to Rose and Dona for hosting the teams!
Thanks to Tigger813 for being Weightkeeper!
Thanks to CC for jumping into the HH and to Connie for doing WIN!
:banana::thumbsup2:cool1:

I need to be a loser. I have a cruise coming up and my motivation from this year has died down. It took me all year to lose 35 pounds... I really want to lose a little bit faster.

Michelle

Count me in as a Loser!

With moving this fall, I took a break from the scale (WiiFit). It is now unpacked and its time to start using it again :)

Thanks to Rose and Dona for hosting the teams!
Thanks to Tigger813 for being Weightkeeper!
Thanks to CC for jumping into the HH and to Connie for doing WIN!
:banana::thumbsup2:cool1:

:welcome: LuvBaloo! :goodvibes

I need to be a loser. I have a cruise coming up and my motivation from this year has died down. It took me all year to lose 35 pounds... I really want to lose a little bit faster.

Michelle

:welcome: yanni2!

Rose will assign you to teams on 12/29. In the meantime please feel free to join us on the BL Alumni holiday thread. :santa:

Alrighty - I'll give it a shot. Totally new to this challenge so hopefully I will be able to follow along. Please put me down as a loser!!! :cheer2:

Good morning,

Please add me to the list. I hope I can do as well as I did during the fall challenge!

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter