• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge--for Losers and Maintainers

Alrighty - I'll give it a shot. Totally new to this challenge so hopefully I will be able to follow along. Please put me down as a loser!!! :cheer2:

:welcome: lucky978!

Good morning,

Please add me to the list. I hope I can do as well as I did during the fall challenge!

Kristi

:welcome: KristiMc!

Kristi was the winner of our fall challenge! :cool1:

Please sign me up as a loser. Thanks.
Cody

:welcome: SetzKitten!

Add me to the list of LOSERS. Wait, that didn't sound very nice...;)

:welcome: phred84044!

I'd like to join as a loserrrr.

Thanks.

Pete

:welcome: DaPanMan!

Thanks to all of you for joining our challenge!

Rose will assign you to your teams on 12/29. In the meantime, feel free to join us on the holiday thread! :santa:

I wanna be a loser too!:banana:

This looks like a lot of work for the organizers, thank you so much for all you are doing!

Marcy

I'm ready to rejoin in the challenge now. I can't wait to weigh in on the 1st and get the losing beginning again. I haven't weighed in awhile. I think I will before my shower in a bit and see if I can get a jump start on this. Definitely gotta get back strong with my exercising dvds.

I wanna be a loser!!! :goodvibes

:welcome: erock!

I need all the help and encouragemwnt I can get, count me in as a loser.:banana:

:welcome: CDolacki2003!

I wanna be a loser too!:banana:

This looks like a lot of work for the organizers, thank you so much for all you are doing!

Marcy

:welcome: Stinasmom!

I'm ready to rejoin in the challenge now. I can't wait to weigh in on the 1st and get the losing beginning again. I haven't weighed in awhile. I think I will before my shower in a bit and see if I can get a jump start on this. Definitely gotta get back strong with my exercising dvds.

:welcome: Zoesmama03!

Thanks for joining our challenge! :flower3:

Rose will give you your team assignments on 12/29. In the meantime, please feel free to join us on the holiday thread -- the more the merrier! :santa:

Merry Christmas to all!

PLEASE add me to the list!!! I need this very badly!

I just saw a pic of me from 2 years ago and it is probably the worst pic I've ever seen of me, and the kicker is that I weigh more now!:headache:

Merry Christmas to all!

PLEASE add me to the list!!! I need this very badly!

I just saw a pic of me from 2 years ago and it is probably the worst pic I've ever seen of me, and the kicker is that I weigh more now!:headache:

Vija! :yay: Bless your heart! How are you feeling? Please stop by the BL alumni holiday thread and say hello. :santa: I think that you were the last one to run a holiday challenge. :flower3:

I will add your name to the list. Rose will assign you to a team on 12/29 and the challenge starts on 1/1.

Have a very, Merry Christmas! :santa:

Sign Me up, please! We are going on our first cruise March 20 to Mexican Riviera. I have been in the gym almost daily for the last 6 weeks and have already lost 30 lbs. I am looking forward to making friends and I LOVE DONALD!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what team I want on?

DonaldlovinDaddy,

Great job so far, keep up the great work. And welcome to the boards.

Dave

Hi all!

So glad to see so many new names here!

I hope you all are having a great holiday!

I thought I'd pop in and say hi! I'll be your weightkeeper this spring! Though it's funny saying spring since we're under a blizzard warning until tomorrow night! It was snowing earlier today and then stopped and now is starting in again.

I am still catching up from my WDW vacation at the beginning of the month! SO excuse me if I repeat anything that has been said. I will try and work on catching up over the next few days.

You will all be sending me your weigh ins on January 1st (please send in by the 4th at the latest as I know some could still be traveling). When you send in, please list your team (Mickey or Donald in the title of your message). After a few weeks I will get the hang of it. I'm new to being weightkeeper so please bare with me the first few weeks. LuvBaloo has graciously sent me all the files from previous challenges and Rose has also been organizing things for me as well.

I am listed as a maintainer but will have to be a loser for at least the first few weeks as I get rid of my holiday gluttony! I am enjoying this Christmas holiday. I hope to be back to my lowest as of the 3rd week of the challenge! By that time I should have all the holiday naughtiness out of my system! I can't wait to get started with my EASA2 tomorrow and also doing Just Dance 2 with my kids!

Back to watching the Patriots game and maybe take a short nap. Once the winds of this blizzard start in I won't be able to sleep (bad memory of a tree crashing on to my house a few years back during a bad wind storm). Well, at least I've got lots of movies to watch and games to play!

TTFN :tigger:

Sign Me up, please! We are going on our first cruise March 20 to Mexican Riviera. I have been in the gym almost daily for the last 6 weeks and have already lost 30 lbs. I am looking forward to making friends and I LOVE DONALD!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what team I want on?

:welcome: DONALDLOVINDADDY! Thanks for joining our challenge. Rose will assign you to a team on 12/29. I think she can tell which team you would like to be on ;) although technically we assign by the list.

Thank you, tigger813, for being our weightkeeper this time! :flower3:

I'm looking forward to a great challenge this spring! In the mean time, please join us on the holiday thread! :santa:

Thank you tigger813! Greetings from another Bostonian!

Thanks for being our weightkeeper..I'm sure I'll come to have a love/hate relationship with you. :rotfl:

How will I know which team I am on? I haven't heard whether it's team Mickey or Donald yet.

Looking forward to this!

Thank you tigger813! Greetings from another Bostonian!

Thanks for being our weightkeeper..I'm sure I'll come to have a love/hate relationship with you. :rotfl:

How will I know which team I am on? I haven't heard whether it's team Mickey or Donald yet.

Looking forward to this!

Rose, our hostess, will be making team assignments on 12/29 -- she is having fun at WDW right now.

Feel free to join us on the BL holiday thread and this challenge thread will start hopping on 1/1. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter