Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge--for Losers and Maintainers

Hey Rose! Put me on whichever team you prefer. I'm going in as a maintainer this round (but that may change, depending on the "Christmas gain" I experience! ;) ).

Thanks so much for getting our new challenge off and running!

Hi P! Team Donald is next up on the rotation, so please join Team Donald!:goodvibes

But I hope you come over and visit our thread--because I will miss you!:hug: I will definitely come over and visit you all on Team Donald once things settle down!:goodvibes

I'm in as a loser.

Can't believe I completely forgot to post this. I've been following along too. :confused3

Thanks Rose!

could you please add me to this? i would love to join in. we are going to disney in aug/sept. i would love to get some weight off so i can walk better

I'm in as a loser.

Can't believe I completely forgot to post this. I've been following along too. :confused3

Thanks Rose!
Hi CC! Please join Team Mickey!:goodvibes

It's so fun to see all these new faces! :goodvibes

Just a friendly reminder that the holiday thread is in full swing -- so please do stop by and chat for that support that we all need this challenging time of year!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39183647&postcount=1 :santa:
Thanks for the reminder Lisa!:goodvibes

Hello! I'm joining in as a loser. :)
Welcome! Please join Team Donald!

could you please add me to this? i would love to join in. we are going to disney in aug/sept. i would love to get some weight off so i can walk better
That's a great goal! Please join Team Mickey!

Please sign me up as a loser. I am ready for some Disboards motivation!

Tara
Welcome! Please join Team Donald!

I'm in

I'm a Big Looser or Hope to Be :thumbsup2
I hope you're a Big Loser too!:thumbsup2 Please join Team Mickey!

PLEASE NOTE: Between Sunday, December 19 and Tuesday December 28, if you would like to join our Spring Challenge please post on this thread. Lisah0711 will be keeping an eye on the thread for me during this time and will be compiling a list of folks who would like to join the challenge. Team assignments WILL NOT be updated until December 29. If you send my a pm during this time, I will probably not be able to open it. If you have any questions you can pm lisah0711. Thanks for your patience during this time! Happy holidays!:goodvibes

I love the beginning of new challenges with all the new Losers joining in on the fun!

Let me take this opportunity to say WELCOME to everybody! You'll be so glad you joined us in the fun!

TTFN :tigger:

I would love to be a loser this spring! this will be my first Dis BL challenge...can't wait!

Kath

Please sign me up!!

I am up 54lbs from my lowest weight in 2007, but the knee just had surgery so no more exercise excuses.

PLEASE NOTE: Between Sunday, December 19 and Tuesday December 28, if you would like to join our Spring Challenge please post on this thread. Lisah0711 will be keeping an eye on the thread for me during this time and will be compiling a list of folks who would like to join the challenge. Team assignments WILL NOT be updated until December 29. If you send my a pm during this time, I will probably not be able to open it. If you have any questions you can pm lisah0711. Thanks for your patience during this time! Happy holidays!:goodvibes

I would love to be a loser this spring! this will be my first Dis BL challenge...can't wait!

:welcome: Kath!

Please sign me up!!

I am up 54lbs from my lowest weight in 2007, but the knee just had surgery so no more exercise excuses.

:welcome: MickeySP!

Our hostess, Rose, will assign you to a team when she returns on 12/29. In the meantime, please feel free to join us on the Biggest Loser Alumni Holiday Thread. :santa:

TO BE ADDED TO TEAMS:

kathmzh
MickeySP
aamomma
Disneyland emily
LoveTheMouse12302
pudge the fish
dis75ney
Craftydawn
ScubaD
collins316
ReAnSt
LuvBaloo
yanni2
lucky978
KristiMc
SetzKitten
phred84044
DaPanMan
erock
CDolacki2003
Stinasmom
Zoesmama03
PRINCESS VIJA
DONALDLOVINDADDY
princesslvr
Heather.Mohler
janmadre
RutgersAlum
Jordans Mommie
funnetycat
RayamiFoxmur
wickey's friend
tarheel618
maslex
all4wdw
TheMysteryMachine
susan514
snow white's mom

thru post 113

I'm aamomma - I completed the fall challenge and dropped out of the winter challenge - but I am ready to go again. Please sign me up! Thanks :)

I'm aamomma - I completed the fall challenge and dropped out of the winter challenge - but I am ready to go again. Please sign me up! Thanks :)

:welcome: aamomma!

I'll play-

Never hurts to have more motivation to loose the last required 10 lbs and hopeful 15!

-em

:welcome: em!

I'm interested!!!!

:welcome: LovetheMouse12302!

I will add your names to the list to be assigned teams on 12/29 when our hostess returns.

Feel free to come chat with us on our holiday thread! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter