Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge--for Losers and Maintainers

Can I join too! This might be just the kick in the pants I need! Never joined before but heard a lot about WISH!

I'm definitely a "loser"....

I'm in! I will be a loser again!

I'm in as a loser as well, though I might have a hard time the last two weeks in January when I'm in WDW on the dining plan (but I will be doing a lot of walking)!!:thumbsup2

I will also be in WDW the last week in January! Also on the DDP, this is going to be my week off from my diet, lol! I have adjusted my goal weight by 5 lbs to be on the safe side!

-Kelli

I'm in as a loser please. Still have some more to go to make my original 40lb goal. Almost there though.

I just joined the BL Holiday challenge and will be SO ready for the BL Spring by the time Jan. rolls around.

I did my first BL last Jan and while I wasn't very active on the thread I was in real life. In Feb. I started run for the first time in my life (using John "The Penguin" Bingham's run/walk plans - thanks to Dave Parfitt DISUnplugged for the great interview) then in June I started Weight Watchers. I have lost 40 pounds and have a few more to go.

I'm really looking forward to the team aspect ans hope I can keep up with the threads this time (buy do they move fast over here).

Dawn

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome to all our new biggest loser members. The threads do move quickly, especially in the beginning, but it's nice to know you can always pop on and post, even if you can't keep up at times. The first of the year is always a great time for a fresh start for healthy lifestyle changes. Looking forward to losing with you all.:cheer2:

I'm in as a loser as well, though I might have a hard time the last two weeks in January when I'm in WDW on the dining plan (but I will be doing a lot of walking)!!:thumbsup2
Welcome!!! Please join Team Donald. Two weeks at Disney sounds great!

Tracey---Please join Team Mickey! Thank you for being our weight keeper!:)

Please sign me up - Im brand new to the challenge, and see that my timing couldn't be better! I'm a loser.
Welcome! Please join Team Donald!

Hi Rose, I will be a loser again!

Jeanette
Hi Jeanette! Please join Team Mickey!

I would like to join as a loser.

Justine
Welcome Justine! Please join Team Donald

Can I join too! This might be just the kick in the pants I need! Never joined before but heard a lot about WISH!

I'm definitely a "loser"....
I love WISH! You have come to a great place! Please join Team Mickey!

MacG--Please join Team Donald!

I'm in! I will be a loser again!

I will also be in WDW the last week in January! Also on the DDP, this is going to be my week off from my diet, lol! I have adjusted my goal weight by 5 lbs to be on the safe side!

-Kelli

Hi Kelli! Please join Team Mickey!

I'm in as a loser please. Still have some more to go to make my original 40lb goal. Almost there though.
Great to see you! Please join Team Donald!

I just joined the BL Holiday challenge and will be SO ready for the BL Spring by the time Jan. rolls around.

I did my first BL last Jan and while I wasn't very active on the thread I was in real life. In Feb. I started run for the first time in my life (using John "The Penguin" Bingham's run/walk plans - thanks to Dave Parfitt DISUnplugged for the great interview) then in June I started Weight Watchers. I have lost 40 pounds and have a few more to go.

I'm really looking forward to the team aspect ans hope I can keep up with the threads this time (buy do they move fast over here).

Dawn
Hi Dawn! Hopefully with the smaller threads it will be a little easier to keep up! Please join Team Mickey! We have a lot of runners on the BL thread, so lots of people to talk running with!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome to all our new biggest loser members. The threads do move quickly, especially in the beginning, but it's nice to know you can always pop on and post, even if you can't keep up at times. The first of the year is always a great time for a fresh start for healthy lifestyle changes. Looking forward to losing with you all.:cheer2:
Hi Kathy!! Thanks for doing the QOTD archive for your team!

I want to be a loser! Please sign me up,

Sunny
Welcome! Please join Team Donald!

Hi, I'm new to the BL challenge and would like to join as a loser :)

Debbie

Hi! I'd like to join in. I'm not sure if I'm going to be a loser or a maintainer yet. I need to be a loser, but I have a rare medical condition that makes weight loss hard. We just changed my meds, so we'll see how that goes.

Sign me up as a loser too! :thumbsup2
Hi Lisa! Please join Team Mickey!

BobbinWeez (Robin)--Please join Team Donald!

Hi, I'm new to the BL challenge and would like to join as a loser :)

Debbie
Welcome Debbie! Please join Team Mickey!

Hi! I'd like to join in. I'm not sure if I'm going to be a loser or a maintainer yet. I need to be a loser, but I have a rare medical condition that makes weight loss hard. We just changed my meds, so we'll see how that goes.
Welcome! Please join Team Donald! I have you listed as a Loser--just let me know if you want me to change it!:goodvibes

Awesome! Thanks! I'm feisty just like Donald is so that fits. :thumbsup2 I'll stay a loser for now and see how it goes over the next couple of weeks.

I'm a loser, sign me up! :laughing:

My name is Mary, I'm ready to shed this weight!

Welcome Mary! Please join Team Mickey!:goodvibes

Ok, everyone, I am done updating for the day.:goodvibes If you post this evening, I will get back with you tomorrow! Have a great night!

Just a reminder that the Alumni thread is currently being hosted by lisah0711. Please come on over and chat! Most days there will be a QOTD. :)

Hey Rose! Put me on whichever team you prefer. I'm going in as a maintainer this round (but that may change, depending on the "Christmas gain" I experience! ;) ).

Thanks so much for getting our new challenge off and running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter