Big Lots, price comparison, I thought I would share

I also love a good bargin and have shopped at Aldi, Big Lots, Marcs and other discount places. Does anyone ever find that you actually end up spending more at these places because of the deals? I tend to buy things I do not need. And usually after I go to one of these places I still have to go to a regular grocery store to buy the items that the discount place did not have!!
During the last few months I have only been going to one regular grocery store for food items and find that i actually spend less and the quality of the produce is much better. I still buy toiletries at walmart etc. Does anyone else notice this?
:confused3

It seems like I hardly go into any store and come out with only the items I needed. Target KILLS me. Never been to Big Lots - not very convenient for me. Maybe I shouldn't try it since I seem to be an impulse buyer! :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter