Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

Sadly, Cam has thus far proved to be a bit of a dud as far as gameplay. Poor evicted Red had more intuition than Cam. So me thinks Cam's week will be another flop. He should put up Cirie and Izzy. But....
I think he finally figured out last night though. He definitely wasn’t buying. Cirie, Izzy and Felicia’s BS. I loved how he led everyone in a different direction thinking he was putting up Jag and Blue!! FINALLY some real drama and game play. No matter what happens in the veto comp, one of the three of Izzy, Felicia or Cirie are going home.

Sadly, Cam has thus far proved to be a bit of a dud as far as gameplay. Poor evicted Red had more intuition than Cam. So me thinks Cam's week will be another flop. He should put up Cirie and Izzy. But....
Wow, he shocked me and it was a great nomination ceremony. Loved it. Rather he had to pie the 2 nomination though. That would have been fantastic. Though it was funny that Izzy immediately took her glasses off and Felicia took her teeth out (and set them on the table...ewwww). They thought for sure they were safe and would get a pie in the face. Ha! Loved their slow realization and then they put their stuff back on (glasses and teeth). Ha ha, the best.

But the stink-o-meter stuff is dumb and childish. Eye rolling. The pie stuff too was kind of immature. Ugh with all this dumb stuff.

But, Yay, Cam. Go get'em. Cannot wait to see who goes home and hope nothing dumb happens. I read that some think Izzy may actually leave herself on thr block if she wins veto...to protect Cirie. That's the dumbest move....Erik much!?!?! I hope Felicia goes home, though. She bugs me. And I think she's on Cirie's nerves too so she'll likely be the goner this week.

That was definitely classic!!! I couldn’t stop laughing. Wasn’t originally a fan of Cameron’s but he won me over. He’s the only one playing the game as hard or harder than Cirie.
Maybe but his arrogance is going to be his downfall. He never asked people about what they think he should do and who he should put up against Izzy to get her to go. He is going to be targeted by essentially the whole house next week so other than giving us a little entertainment he didn't really achieve anything he set out to do. Felicia is going and the other side has kinda wanted to get rid of her anyway. So I wish he was a better game player but he is really poor. Epic fail.

Maybe but his arrogance is going to be his downfall. He never asked people about what they think he should do and who he should put up against Izzy to get her to go. He is going to be targeted by essentially the whole house next week so other than giving us a little entertainment he didn't really achieve anything he set out to do. Felicia is going and the other side has kinda wanted to get rid of her anyway. So I wish he was a better game player but he is really poor. Epic fail.

He was already targeted by the whole house because most of them are dumb enough to be taken in by Cirie.

He was already targeted by the whole house because most of them are dumb enough to be taken in by Cirie.
Yes, he was but he had this opportunity to rally the other side of the house against Cirie & Izzy but he didn't set himself up for this week coming up when he wouldn't have safety. And since Felicia was already on the outs with the alliance it isn't really breaking up that alliance either.

It was entertaining and I am glad to see someone taking a shot at Cirie's side but I really wish he actually executed it in a way that would change the game. Next week overall nothing will change with the power structure within the house.

Yes, he was but he had this opportunity to rally the other side of the house against Cirie & Izzy but he didn't set himself up for this week coming up when he wouldn't have safety. And since Felicia was already on the outs with the alliance it isn't really breaking up that alliance either.

It was entertaining and I am glad to see someone taking a shot at Cirie's side but I really wish he actually executed it in a way that would change the game. Next week overall nothing will change with the power structure within the house.

He wasn't going to be able to rally people against Cirie with Jared running interference for her.
And everyone runs to tell them everything that is going on.

And everyone runs to tell them everything that is going on.
Yes, these aren't the brightest bunch of houseguests... 🤦‍♀️ And it doesn't help them that Jared has his relationship with Cirie. But they should have figured out by now that he isn't trustworthy.

Last edited:
Finally watched the nomination episode last night. I kinda liked the pie twist because it really gave insight into who "thought" they were safe and the shock from Blu and Jag when they got a pie in the face. As soon as Cam pied Jag, the look of surprise on their faces was fantastic! I like Cam and I hope he can form some sort of secret alliance with Jag and maybe Matt or Mekole if they can finally break away from Cirie's charm. I liked Cirie on Survivor and thought I would be on her team for BB but I have soured on her the last few weeks.

Finally watched the nomination episode last night. I kinda liked the pie twist because it really gave insight into who "thought" they were safe and the shock from Blu and Jag when they got a pie in the face. As soon as Cam pied Jag, the look of surprise on their faces was fantastic! I like Cam and I hope he can form some sort of secret alliance with Jag and maybe Matt or Mekole if they can finally break away from Cirie's charm. I liked Cirie on Survivor and thought I would be on her team for BB but I have soured on her the last few weeks.

Cirie is this seasons self appointed Godfather.

Is anyone watching the live feeds??? It's popping off tonight. Crazy. I'm no Cam fan but I do appreciate the chaos that has been wrought by his nominations and his fairly accurate read on the true power alliance in the house. It's been fun watching so many HGs finally wake up today.

So much to unpack today!
- Why oh why does Cam trust Jared?? of all people!
-Why did he sorta threaten Jag when he should've been courting him as an ally
- Why do they always have the "equalizer" challenges (a challenge that requires no skill, just pure luck to win)

I love, love seeing Izzy panic. I'm really hoping she goes, her true nasty self is showing! I do feel Cams time is ticking away. He'll be on the block for sure (unless whoever tries to backdoor him). It's an interesting week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter