BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

And then (shockingly), Kevin wins!

Did anyone else's blood run cold when Paul made that evil personality twist in the room with Josh and went from sobbing to laughing......and then immediately start planning? Josh looked so shocked -- that should have been a sign to get rid of him that night!
Yeah that was creepy. Josh's eyes said it all. And even creepier is that Paul didn't seem to grasp what Josh's 'deer in headlights' look was about.

Seems like this is Josh last week

Paul is so mad that that Alex is going to jury bitter.

Do you think Alex will go instead of Kevin?

I do like what Kevin mumbled when he was put up next to Raven when Paul took Alex down -- something about "okay pal, put me up before a woman -- I see how it is", or similar.

Do you think Alex will go instead of Kevin?

I do like what Kevin mumbled when he was put up next to Raven when Paul took Alex down -- something about "okay pal, put me up before a woman -- I see how it is", or similar.

Unless something's changed, yes Paul's plan has been for Alex to go under Josh's HOH this week, so I fully expect Alex to be gone. A couple nights ago it seemed she had fully accepted that and was helping Paul figure out just votes for him.

Unless something's changed, yes Paul's plan has been for Alex to go under Josh's HOH this week, so I fully expect Alex to be gone. A couple nights ago it seemed she had fully accepted that and was helping Paul figure out just votes for him.

It blows my mind that these people are so willingly giving up the $500,000, or even the 2nd place $50,000, to appease Paul's wishes. What a dumbo I am -- I really thought someone would step up to the plate by now and make a move. :sad2: They are cattle to the slaughter!

It blows my mind that these people are so willingly giving up the $500,000, or even the 2nd place $50,000, to appease Paul's wishes. What a dumbo I am -- I really thought someone would step up to the plate by now and make a move. :sad2: They are cattle to the slaughter!

Yes, it's crazy. Honestly, like I said a while ago, it would not surprise me one bit if they went in with the understanding from production and network that there was no chance of them winning. I just can't fathom any other situation that would even come close to explaining their game play.

Yes, it's crazy. Honestly, like I said a while ago, it would not surprise me one bit if they went in with the understanding from production and network that there was no chance of them winning. I just can't fathom any other situation that would even come close to explaining their game play.
This is my thought as well. Just no reason to not even look at Paul as a contender. They seem to regard him as a mentor only.

Best explanation of this dismal game.

Watching BBAD last night and Alex was talking to Kevin, telling him he needs to know the dates, that they will ask that at some point. Kevin unfortunately had his microphone off when talking to her so BB says "Kevin put your microphone on" So of course Paul hears that and goes charging down the stairs because he knows Kevin must be talking to Alex. Alex had just gone back into the Have Not room as Paul comes in and right away asks Kevin what they were talking about. Instead of Kevin saying nothing, just small talk, he tells Paul that Alex was helping him out by telling him to make sure he knows all the dates of HoH's, vetos, etc. I don't get how Kevin doesn't see through Paul as street smart as he's suppose to be. I'm just baffled.

By the way, feeds are down until after tomorrow night's show, so we won't know who gets evicted (Alex) and who will wn the next HoH for Thursday's show (Paul) ;).

Watching some more of BBAD and Kevin is telling Paul that Alex hates them more than him and Paul tells Kevin no, she hates you more. Kevin tells Paul that Alex has been talking to him, that she is starting the conversations. Alex has not said a word to the 3 of them. Paul keeps trying to convince Kevin Alex hates him and not to listen to her. Paul then is freaking out to Josh and xmas and tells them they cannot leave Kevin alone with Alex. They now have to make sure one of them is with Kevin until Alex leaves. Xmas tells Paul every time she sees Kevin she wants to bash his face in. Paul tells her she can do that once Alex leaves. Kevin was so happy that they were talking to him. He said it was nice they are visiting him again, little does he know this is just until Alex leaves.

Honestly, Xmas was all over Kevin not 3 weeks ago. These people have no minds of their own They hate Kevin because Paul said so. Alex is such an idiot as I have said numerous times. She actually told Paul she will vote for him even though she is mad at him and will probably never talk to him after this, and she will convince Jason to vote for him too. Umm, Alex how about tell Paul that she will tell everyone in the jury not to vote for Paul, that Kevin will probably tell everyone to vote for Paul where she wouldn't. Why in the world will Paul want to keep you in the house if you are going to be his biggest cheerleader in jury.

Watching some more of BBAD and Kevin is telling Paul that Alex hates them more than him and Paul tells Kevin no, she hates you more. Kevin tells Paul that Alex has been talking to him, that she is starting the conversations. Alex has not said a word to the 3 of them. Paul keeps trying to convince Kevin Alex hates him and not to listen to her. Paul then is freaking out to Josh and xmas and tells them they cannot leave Kevin alone with Alex. They now have to make sure one of them is with Kevin until Alex leaves. Xmas tells Paul every time she sees Kevin she wants to bash his face in. Paul tells her she can do that once Alex leaves. Kevin was so happy that they were talking to him. He said it was nice they are visiting him again, little does he know this is just until Alex leaves.

Honestly, Xmas was all over Kevin not 3 weeks ago. These people have no minds of their own They hate Kevin because Paul said so. Alex is such an idiot as I have said numerous times. She actually told Paul she will vote for him even though she is mad at him and will probably never talk to him after this, and she will convince Jason to vote for him too. Umm, Alex how about tell Paul that she will tell everyone in the jury not to vote for Paul, that Kevin will probably tell everyone to vote for Paul where she wouldn't. Why in the world will Paul want to keep you in the house if you are going to be his biggest cheerleader in jury.
BINGO!

This is in an interview with US magazine. I can't put the link here because it may have a curse word or two but hopefully the jury doesn't change their minds.

No more friendship. Jason Dent has no kind words to say about fellow houseguest Paul Abrahamian — and he doesn’t think the jury house will either.

“I think he sabotaged himself. I think he’s toast now,” the rodeo clown, 37, exclusively tells Us Weekly. “I don’t think they’re going to vote to let him win.”
Head of Household Christmas Abbott was the one to deliver the bad news as the tie breaker vote. As Dent would later learn in the goodbye messages, it was Abrahamian that schemed the plan. (Josh Martinez tearfully revealing the backstabbing idea in his message may have been his best move yet.)

OMG, could they PLEEZE take that pool toy away from Paul, and the tutu away from both Josh and Xmas! Talk about looking like bimbos -- UGH.

Oh, wait! Maybe it is appropriate -- because they are all acting like grade school kids anyway ;)

My husband thinks the pool toy is actually part of Paul's strategy. Perhaps he thinks it makes him look less threatening or more endearing to the people he's trying to steamroll. He wore one last year too. Personally, I don't know how I could take a guy seriously who runs around with a blow-up parrot around his waist!

My husband thinks the pool toy is actually part of Paul's strategy. Perhaps he thinks it makes him look less threatening or more endearing to the people he's trying to steamroll. He wore one last year too. Personally, I don't know how I could take a guy seriously who runs around with a blow-up parrot around his waist!

I think it's the fact that they've been holed up for almost three months and they're going stir crazy..looking for anything to break the monotomy of being in the house. They've all taken turns wearing the pink tutu and they all wear each other's clothes too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!