BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by momrek06, May 1, 2017.

1. DisneyLover1217

DisneyLover1217 DIS Veteran

I was not a fan of Big Meech, but omg when she took Paul's floatie that was just awesome. It's too bad the feeds are down until tomorrow night, we're going to miss out on Josh crying that Alex is leaving. I don't think Josh takes growth hormones, I think he's just an emotional mess, who is a complete mama's boy. These people are not dying, they are going to a jury house and you will see them again. He might want to save some of his crying for the negative reaction he is going to get when he leaves the house.

Mizzoufan and lovin'fl like this.
  2. sksjasams

sksjasams DIS Veteran

I don't think Josh will have negative reactions out of the house. If anything, he has become more likable as the show went on. He used to drive us crazy, but now we are almost rooting for him. Yes, he is too emotional and cries too much, but really that is the lesser evil of most of the other personality traits in the house.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Spoilers I have heard......don't read if you don't want to know...
    Paul split the vote and made Josh break tie. Dumb Josh evicted Alex as planned.
    Paul then won HOH.
    All hope is lost!

5. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

There is no way in the world I would ever root for Josh.

DisneyFan32WI likes this.
  6. Allison

Allison DIS Veteran

Yes, I won't forget his efforts to torture people with his antics earlier in the game.

DisneyFan32WI and Mizzoufan like this.
  7. lorimay

lorimay DIS Veteran

Hi everyone....
    Just found hotspot to get online.
    We have no electricity since Sunday 3pm. :((((((
    I missed the show Sunday, but I hear the eviction happen last night. I may have to sign up for feeds to watch show tonight.

jiminyC_fan likes this.
  8. brockash

brockash DIS Veteran

I think Paul will take Josh to final 2. He basically asked/made Josh to be the most annoying at best and mean houseguests to all the other houseguests, so I think Paul knows almost no one will give Josh their vote, while xmas/Kevin is more of a gamble. If I was betting I'm saying it'll be Josh and Paul final 2.

9. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Paul and Kevin final 2. Paul made everyone hate Kevin. He thinks no way would they vote Kevin. Not only they hate him but he has lost every comp, which Paul instructed him to throw. Paul will present Kevin as his B

Grace&Carolinesmom and Mizzoufan like this.
  10. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

So I was watching Big Brother After Dark last night on Pop and it had a notation that it was previously recorded. I haven't watched After Dark too much but, last night, Paul and Christmas were all snuggled up and sleeping in the same bed. Is this something new or has this been going on for a while?

Mizzoufan likes this.
  11. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

New-ish. Heard not long ago that they had hook up. But Josh asked Paul if they were showmance now and his reply was 'heck no'....except other word.

The feeds have been down and will be until tonight, after show.

Mizzoufan likes this.
  12. DisneyLover1217

It's been going on at least 2 weeks now, maybe even 3. Ever since Paul convinced his sheep to hate Kevin. Josh even asked Paul and Xmas if they were in a showmance, both said no. Wonder how Paul's girlfriend feels about the snuggling. Also, Xmas admitted to being in love with Paul a few days ago. I don't think Paul returns the feelings.

Paul has no intention of bringing Kevin to Final 2, it will be either Josh or Xmas. I was leaning toward Xmas, but now I'm starting to think Josh. That may be the only surprise left on this show, who Paul brings to Final 2.

13. MeeskaMooska13

MeeskaMooska13 DIS Veteran

I saw a meme that equated this season of BB to The Bachelor - where Paul is the bachelor and he's handing out roses every week. Who will get the final rose? Haha. But, seriously, that's how it's been. Paul deciding who goes home every week.

14. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Spoiler....Paul nominated Josh and Kevin.

15. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Going as predicted.

16. DisneyLover1217

At this point it doesn't matter who Paul put up, the veto is the key this week. I still stand by Kevin goes next. Xmas seems to really dislike Kevin all of a sudden and has been Josh's cheerleader. I just don't see Xmas voting out Josh. If Josh should win veto I don't see him voting out Xmas. If Kevin wins, longshot I know, I believe he will vote out Josh.

17. Mizzoufan

Mizzoufan DIS Veteran

I also think Paul will take Kevin to Final'2. If not Paul would have got rid of him instead of Raven.

18. trill2017

trill2017 I miss the Adventurers' Club

I really don't think Paul has a plan yet, except to throw this veto.

DisneyLover1217 and Mizzoufan like this.
  19. KingLlama

KingLlama My car finished 3rd on Radiator Springs Racers.

Are any of us still watching this season because we ENJOY it?

Or is it simply a duty at this point, feeling like we HAVE to see it all the way through?

20. jiminyC_fan

jiminyC_fan DIS Veteran

For me, I started it. Might just as well finish it.

21. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

I watch because I am waiting for those dirtbags' souls to be crushed. Cannot wait to see Paul pick Kevin for F2 or even better would be someone else NOT picking Paul. Would LOVE to see Kevin win with bitter jury. And also will be pleased as punch to see all their faces when Cody or Kevin wins AFP. If none of those things happen, it will be a poopy end to a poopy season. Likely will be a poopy end.