BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Christmas and Paul told Josh to attack Kevin's character. I don't get it. I just don't.

I don't get it either. It is not game play. Kevin is not some comp beast. You don't need to rattle him. He will not will any comp unless it's name all Kevin's 7 kids. Just so unnecessary.

By the way, Paul did not use veto. He swears he will vote Alex out with xmas so Josh does not have to break the tie. Something tells me Paul will make it a tie to make Josh vote her out.

There is no way Paul plans on taking Kevin to Final 2. In fact, Paul who is a 20 something year old, Josh who is also a 20 something year old and Christmas who is 35 plan on attacking Kevin who is a 56 year old to rattle him so much he won't be able to compete in the next HoH:

Xmas(what she would say to kevin): im sorry did you guys flip a coin to ____ me in jury or.. cuz you are a betting man right? you haven't seen _____ CHRISTMAS come out I will; ______ rape his sole with my words

Xmas: if i start this

josh :you finish it

paul: you need to do that

xmas: he will be bright red.. what i have to say will strike a nerve with him.. then you come in.. does that make sense.. he wont be able to retaliate.. and he will be boiling inside.. and then you say something.. we didn't even try last time.. im going to call him OLD MAN PERVERT

paul : we can do this guys we are almost there

xms: his ego will shatter when i stay over him
I still think Paul is taking Kevin to final 2. I think he's trying to show Josh and Christmas he Has no.ties to.Kevin

I don't get it either. It is not game play. Kevin is not some comp beast. You don't need to rattle him. He will not will any comp unless it's name all Kevin's 7 kids. Just so unnecessary.

By the way, Paul did not use veto. He swears he will vote Alex out with xmas so Josh does not have to break the tie. Something tells me Paul will make it a tie to make Josh vote her out.

LOL @ name all of Kevin's kids. He named them all in his eviction night speech and it seemed like he struggled a bit. I would too with that many kids.

I still think Paul is taking Kevin to final 2. I think he's trying to show Josh and Christmas he Has no.ties to.Kevin

I really don't see Paul bringing Kevin to Final 2. Xmas and Josh will be so bitter, especially xmas. Kevin would understand because Paul will tell Kevin he tried so hard to keep him and Kevin will just believe it. Xmas and Josh will never understand that and would vote against him. Kevin has too many people in there that will vote for him, Cody, Mark, Elena, Jason. Not sure about Matt and Raven, probably not, but he will definitely get Josh and/or xmas' vote if Paul screws them over. He only needs 5 votes to win.

I think Cody will only vote for Kevin over Paul. Cody will never vote for Josh or xmas over Paul and I don't thnk Mark and Elena would either. Alex is another wild card. I think she is a bitter person and will not vote for Paul, would vote for Josh or xmas, but not sure about Kevin. Between Kevin and Paul I can't predict how Alex would vote.

The veto was that Comics veto. Apparently Paul and crew got pretty bad cartoon depictions while Cody didn't. Cody was the Starecrow and they couldn't understand why he wouldn't get a villain cartoon like Paul apparently did:

JOSH: Cody was the ____head of the season. Paul says, are you sure we aren't the _____heads of the season? Josh says maybe they have a misconception of the season, because according to the comics they are the _____heads of the season.

Paul told Alex that he is not using veto on her. Gave a lot of BS. At first she seemed to get she was played and said she regretted this and that. But by the end she told Paul she would still vote for him to win and will convince Jason to as well. She seemed more irked that Kevin is outlasting her than she is being evicted and thus losing $500k. Holy cow....just when you think you can't be more stupefied....

Paul told Alex that he is not using veto on her. Gave a lot of BS. At first she seemed to get she was played and said she regretted this and that. But by the end she told Paul she would still vote for him to win and will convince Jason to as well. She seemed more irked that Kevin is outlasting her than she is being evicted and thus losing $500k. Holy cow....just when you think you can't be more stupefied....

I was just coming to post this. Alex truly has to be the stupidest person on the planet. How she cannot see what is right in front of her is mindboggling and she calls herself a superfan. I hope Jason fills her in. She even told Paul this is exactly what Cody said was going to happen and of course Paul talks her out of that thinking. Paul completely threw xmas and Josh under the bus. I hope Josh in his goodbye message to Alex will tell her the truth like he told Jason.

I was just coming to post this. Alex truly has to be the stupidest person on the planet. How she cannot see what is right in front of her is mindboggling and she calls herself a superfan. I hope Jason fills her in. She even told Paul this is exactly what Cody said was going to happen and of course Paul talks her out of that thinking. Paul completely threw xmas and Josh under the bus. I hope Josh in his goodbye message to Alex will tell her the truth like he told Jason.
Seems like Xmas is A-OK with Paul making them the bad guys....don't get that either. Guess she is okay with 2nd or 3rd place then. I am stupefied!!!!

This is another reason I believe he'll bring Kevin. Everyone dislikes him so much from Matt on

I wonder if he will pull Alex off...maybe after getting her riled up...and then Xmas will have to go up and he will tell Alex 'I pull you off and we vote out Xmas now and then Kevin next'. Nah. But I too think he wants to take Kevin to F2 since he has worked soooooo hard to get everyone to hate Kevin.

Josh tells Paul and Christmas. If they split their votes. He will send Alex home. Good for him let them do.their own dirty work.

Alex, Alex you are so delusional if you think you have a chance to win AFP:

Alex pleads to America and says that she's getting the short stick and please let her be America's favorite
I don't know about you but I wouldn't vote for someone that pleads for it. It's earned. She is delusional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter