BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

So I was reading the around the internet, and it looks like past celebrity editions of BB don't have 24/7 feeds. The "celebrities" don't like it.
Diva's don't want to be watched, so there is just certain times you can peak in. I guess like BBAD........

This list isn't promising!
I have a funny feeling that I won't get into it. Diva's get on my nerves, lol, and the leaked list is ummm disappointing to say the least.

3 1/2 hours of puppies, long veto.

Life update: We are getting the dirty side of Irma, one tornado warning after another, so scary. The squalls come and go. The eye is 200ish miles away, we have close to another 24 hours of this. Wish I could just sleep though and wake up when its over.
Stay safe!

I just remembered about those safety deposit boxes in the HoH room. Weren't they suppose to be played in the game somehow? I have to think at this point they scrapped that idea.

Paul won veto, which I'm surprised since he wants Alex gone and Alex thinks they have a final 2 deal. How will he explain not taking her down. I have to assume he will tell her that he will not take her down so Kevin doesn't get suspicious, but don't worry Kevin is the target. Meanwhile Paul told Josh it will not be a tied vote so Josh is not put in the position to vote Alex out. I really hope it is a tied vote and that will make Josh so mad that he votes out Kevin. I love Kevin, but it would really shake the house up if Josh did that.

Paul won veto, which I'm surprised since he wants Alex gone and Alex thinks they have a final 2 deal. How will he explain not taking her down. I have to assume he will tell her that he will not take her down so Kevin doesn't get suspicious, but don't worry Kevin is the target. Meanwhile Paul told Josh it will not be a tied vote so Josh is not put in the position to vote Alex out. I really hope it is a tied vote and that will make Josh so mad that he votes out Kevin. I love Kevin, but it would really shake the house up if Josh did that.
IMO, Paul winning Veto was entirely predictable.

I can't see the vote being tied. Even if it were Josh is too much of a follower to actually vote against what Paul wants. I don't think it would matter who gets voted out this week anyway considering the plan is Alex and then Kevin. So if it were to go Kevin then Alex, either way it gives the same results. I'm glad Paul won the veto as he is the only person in that house that deserves to win. Whether you like his gameplay or not, he is the only one that has had any gameplay at all.

The vote could be tied by Christmas voting for Alex to leave and then Paul will vote for Kevin to leave, leaving Josh as the HoH to break the tie. Paul has sworn to Josh he will not vote for Alex to stay causing a tie, but he has also sworn to Alex she is safe and will use the veto on her. This is why I'm surprised he won the veto. I didn't think he'd want to show his cards. He will have to show his cards now by either voting out Alex and she'll know he was full of it or cause a tie and Josh and xmas will know he is full of it.

I have to depend on you guys till the end. My DVR went out. I don't want to stay up all night and watch BBAD. Please help a girl out. I am already having withdrawals.

The vote could be tied by Christmas voting for Alex to leave and then Paul will vote for Kevin to leave, leaving Josh as the HoH to break the tie. Paul has sworn to Josh he will not vote for Alex to stay causing a tie, but he has also sworn to Alex she is safe and will use the veto on her. This is why I'm surprised he won the veto. I didn't think he'd want to show his cards. He will have to show his cards now by either voting out Alex and she'll know he was full of it or cause a tie and Josh and xmas will know he is full of it.

Yes a tie could be possible but it really doesn't matter either way. If Kevin were to go this week then Alex goes next week. The same results achieved in either scenario. I wouldn't agree that Paul is "full of it" either. What Paul has done is actually play the game, done what has needed to be done to progress toward the end. If anyone else in that house had any sense they would have gone after Paul weeks ago. However they didn't do that, they rode his coat tails to progress and are still doing that. I honestly don't understand all the hate of Paul when he is the only house guest that has done anything.

I honestly don't understand all the hate of Paul when he is the only house guest that has done anything.
It has nothing to do with his game play. He most certainly has been playing the game BUT he is a disgusting bully and that is not necessary to win any game. When he brings in HG's family into the equation and questions a vet then he isn't worthy in my book.

It has nothing to do with his game play. He most certainly has been playing the game BUT he is a disgusting bully and that is not necessary to win any game. When he brings in HG's family into the equation and questions a vet then he isn't worthy in my book.

Questioning Cody's military status was absolutely wrong as anyone that fights for the country deserves better than that. With that being said, Paul is certainly not the only house guest that was involved in that. You seem to be a fan of Josh, yet Josh was involved and questioned as well. Please explain how that makes Josh worthy?? Personally I think Josh is an extremely immature person who should have been gone long ago. Keeping him around plays in others favor though as so many would vote for someone else to win over him.

Yes a tie could be possible but it really doesn't matter either way. If Kevin were to go this week then Alex goes next week. The same results achieved in either scenario. I wouldn't agree that Paul is "full of it" either. What Paul has done is actually play the game, done what has needed to be done to progress toward the end. If anyone else in that house had any sense they would have gone after Paul weeks ago. However they didn't do that, they rode his coat tails to progress and are still doing that. I honestly don't understand all the hate of Paul when he is the only house guest that has done anything.

Paul wants Alex gone this week because she is a threat to win HoH, so Alex has to leave Thursday. When I say Paul is full of it, I'm talking in regards to how the houseguests will feel when they find out Paul lied to them. Right now xmas and Josh think they are Paul's ride or die and Alex thinks she is Paul's ride or die, Kevin thinks he is. Thursday Alex will be the one that will more than likely find out Paul was full of it to her. I have said even though I'm not crazy how Paul has treated people (isolated, separated than gets everyone to attack the one person), he has been the only one playing the game and does deserve to win, although I wouldn't mind someone voting him out in F3, the worst spot to be voted out as you make just as much as the person who went to jury.

Of course Paul won. That's not a surprise. Then to read that he has been been in the DR a lot today. Hmmmm

You're still going on with the conspiracy theory? It was either Wednesday or Thursdays show when Paul said he had to win the next veto for his plan to work.

The fact that he's fooled so many people in this thread just shows how masterful he's been this season.

Questioning Cody's military status was absolutely wrong as anyone that fights for the country deserves better than that. With that being said, Paul is certainly not the only house guest that was involved in that. You seem to be a fan of Josh, yet Josh was involved and questioned as well. Please explain how that makes Josh worthy?? Personally I think Josh is an extremely immature person who should have been gone long ago. Keeping him around plays in others favor though as so many would vote for someone else to win over him.
We will have to agree to disagree over Paul. I am a not a "fan" of Josh. I mentioned that he finally woke up to Paul's antics. Honestly, I am NOT a fan of anyone this year. All I know is that Paul is playing a despicable game and gets his minions to do the dirty work. I like good guys. I like the movies where the good guys win in the end. I liked Nicole and very happy she won last year. It was her game play to be true to herself and it worked. I admire her for that. You don't always have to play dirty to win.

Last edited:
3 1/2 hours of puppies, long veto.

Life update: We are getting the dirty side of Irma, one tornado warning after another, so scary. The squalls come and go. The eye is 200ish miles away, we have close to another 24 hours of this. Wish I could just sleep though and wake up when its over.

Stay safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter