BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

You're still going on with the conspiracy theory? It was either Wednesday or Thursdays show when Paul said he had to win the next veto for his plan to work.

The fact that he's fooled so many people in this thread just shows how masterful he's been this season.

I agree, he has played the game. I guess some people feel that just because they don't like him that the show must be doing something to help him. When in reality his game play is just far superior to the others in the house.

We will have to agree to disagree over Paul. I can't even say that I am a "fan" of Josh. I mentioned that he finally woke up to Paul's antics. Honestly, I am NOT a fan of anyone this year. All I know is that Paul is playing a despicable game and gets his minions to do the dirty work. I like good guys. I like the movies where the good guys win in the end. I liked Nicole and very happy she won last year. It was her gameplay to be true to herself and it worked. I admire her for that. You don't always have to play dirty to win.

I guess we will disagree. I don't see Paul as playing a despicable game at all. He is actually very smart in his game play. Yes he does get others to do the dirty work most of the time, quite honestly they are the ones that should have used their brains weeks ago. However that didn't happen as they are more than willing to act like little puppies following their master and do what needs to be done. That is on them, not Paul. They are all adults and should be able to use their brains yet obviously can't.I also liked Nicole, in both of her seasons. She didn't play the game completely truthful either. I don't think anyone has won that hasn't had deceit in their game as that is what gets them to the end. Unless of course they are carried as is the case this season.

So I was reading the around the internet, and it looks like past celebrity editions of BB don't have 24/7 feeds. The "celebrities" don't like it.
Diva's don't want to be watched, so there is just certain times you can peak in. I guess like BBAD........

This list isn't promising!

As I suspected, D listers. Maybe even lower than that.

I agree, he has played the game. I guess some people feel that just because they don't like him that the show must be doing something to help him. When in reality his game play is just far superior to the others in the house.

I guess we will disagree. I don't see Paul as playing a despicable game at all. He is actually very smart in his game play. Yes he does get others to do the dirty work most of the time, quite honestly they are the ones that should have used their brains weeks ago. However that didn't happen as they are more than willing to act like little puppies following their master and do what needs to be done. That is on them, not Paul. They are all adults and should be able to use their brains yet obviously can't.I also liked Nicole, in both of her seasons. She didn't play the game completely truthful either. I don't think anyone has won that hasn't had deceit in their game as that is what gets them to the end. Unless of course they are carried as is the case this season.

Yea I agree, he isn't playing a despicable game in the least.

You're still going on with the conspiracy theory? It was either Wednesday or Thursdays show when Paul said he had to win the next veto for his plan to work.

The fact that he's fooled so many people in this thread just shows how masterful he's been this season.
When the houseguests talk about their "dreams", they are talking about what production is telling them in the DR. Evil Dick said that, his year, they used the term "in my head" but BB told them to stop so they changed it to "Texas". Now it is "dreams". Josh said the other night that he keeps getting "weird" questions in his "dreams". BB absolutely interferes.

When the houseguests talk about their "dreams", they are talking about what production is telling them in the DR. Evil Dick said that, his year, they used the term "in my head" but BB told them to stop so they changed it to "Texas". Now it is "dreams". Josh said the other night that he keeps getting "weird" questions in his "dreams". BB absolutely interferes.

That is definitely true.

As far as the conspiracy theory goes. It isn't just here on the DIS. It's all over social media.

Last edited:
Maybe Paul will use veto on Alex or even Kevin and whoever gets pulled down is told to vote out Christmas. Does Paul really want a F2 with her? I thought he wanted to be F2 with Kevin.

I think Paul has been the only one playing since Cody and Jess, though they obviously didn't play smart and when Jess was HOH and Ramses went home instead of Josh, that was what set the tone for this whole miserable season. She should have put a better pawn against Josh, like Xmas or Alex and we'd have had a different game.

At any rate, Paul has played a lazy despicable game. He has resorted to mind effing and bullying his minions into doing his dirty work. And the fact that they are all idiots has allowed him to manipulate and control them. On another forum they call him Paul Manson and it's true this season has been like a cult. I have to wonder if the show, AG, specifically casted cult follower types. I also wonder if it was set up that Paul wins and everyone else is playing for second and they maybe get paid extra to lead Paul to victory. It has just been THAT ridiculous how these people don't even consider getting Paul out. This late show from Josh could be production motivated based on the fans response which mostly is what I said here. Especially the feed watchers feel like I do. There is almost no one who thinks Paul has been playing some masterfully brilliant great game. Most says he's playing where nobody else has been playing but there is almost zero respect for his game. And utter shock at the other houseguests stupidity and do nothingness.

Hi all!
I amazingly still have power and internet, but the wind is scary. No trees have come down in the backyard and I'm shocked. We are in a house thats only a year old, I guess the trees rooted quickly. Hurricane building laws are very strict here in Florida, so its a real test for the builder.

Poor Key West is getting slammed, I pray for those who decided not to heed the warning and leave........

@lorimay Glad you still have power and are safe!

I could honestly still see Paul forcing Josh to break the tie. Josh won't stand up to him, even though he knows it is bad for his game. If Paul is taking Christmas and Josh to final 3, forcing Josh to break the tie will protect Paul's jury votes from Alex and Kevin. If Paul then take Christmas to final two, Josh as the the third will not have any time in jury to influence votes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the only things Christmas has won been two competitions that Paul orchestrated or threw for her to win?

I'm pretty sure Paul plan is to make Josh break.the tie. I think Paul is taking Kevin to F2. Josh needs to team.up with Kevin and Alex.

Also, I have seen mention that eviction is Tuesday??? Must be typos and they mean Thursday.

Last edited:
There is no way Paul plans on taking Kevin to Final 2. In fact, Paul who is a 20 something year old, Josh who is also a 20 something year old and Christmas who is 35 plan on attacking Kevin who is a 56 year old to rattle him so much he won't be able to compete in the next HoH:

Xmas(what she would say to kevin): im sorry did you guys flip a coin to ____ me in jury or.. cuz you are a betting man right? you haven't seen _____ CHRISTMAS come out I will; ______ rape his sole with my words

Xmas: if i start this

josh :you finish it

paul: you need to do that

xmas: he will be bright red.. what i have to say will strike a nerve with him.. then you come in.. does that make sense.. he wont be able to retaliate.. and he will be boiling inside.. and then you say something.. we didn't even try last time.. im going to call him OLD MAN PERVERT

paul : we can do this guys we are almost there

xms: his ego will shatter when i stay over him

On a lighter note, this made me LOL:

Josh: I think Matt and Raven are America's sweethearts for sure. Christmas: Yeah, good for them. They deserve it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter