Big Brother 15

Youth is no excuse for what she said. My son is several years younger and is appalled at the way she spoke. Note, she didn't just make nasty remarks, she made CONDESCENDING remarks.. indications that she thinks she is superior to other ethnicities. That is not a sign of youth or immaturity, this is a character trait that is learned and truly believed.

Saying that Helen SHOULD be kissing her butt and making her rice is not immature, it's downgrading, disrespectful and a sign that she really believes she is superior. I don't find any excuse for that kind of evil.

All true. I wasn't giving her excuses. My young son would know better. ;)

Amanda also has shown her racism towards Asians, I wonder if Julie will address that? I can't believe these people act like this knowing the cameras are on them 24/7 and not expect the backlash.

Amanda also has shown her racism towards Asians, I wonder if Julie will address that? I can't believe these people act like this knowing the cameras are on them 24/7 and not expect the backlash.

Maybe because she's the GOLDEN child she'll be treated with kid gloves :sad2:

He was pretty upset with production( calls them ghosts) and he even flipped them off at one time. I don't know if they are working him to change his vote or not. BB knows how much Amanda is hated now and I said before I hope this is just for the drama and not wanting her to stay.

That's right. I forgot about him flipping off the camera. I sure wish I knew what upset him so much. I really felt bad for him whatever it was.

That's right. I forgot about him flipping off the camera. I sure wish I knew what upset him so much. I really felt bad for him whatever it was.

I really feel he was upset that with the rigging going on. Elissa talked with Amanda goes to the DR and all of a sudden she is on board with keeping her? Andy did blab the details really fast. On the other hand if Judd hadn't been so wishy washy and committed to a final deal with Elissa things might have been different. That made him look shady to her. But I think either way, unless she wins HOH Thurs., she would be on the block and possibly out the door.

Who does everyone think is going home next. If Elissa votes to keep Amanda after all she did to her I'm also done watching this show. I'm hoping that Elissa is just playing along with Amanda but with everyone saying that everything changed after the DR interview I am worried. I would still love to see what is going on in the jury house. Is this week definately a double eviction week?

Who does everyone think is going home next. If Elissa votes to keep Amanda after all she did to her I'm also done watching this show. I'm hoping that Elissa is just playing along with Amanda but with everyone saying that everything changed after the DR interview I am worried. I would still love to see what is going on in the jury house. Is this week definately a double eviction week?

They exchanged jewelry which is sort of like a blood oath in BB. I'm sure Amanda will still get evicted, it will just be with GM's tie breaking vote. There's definitely a double eviction tomorrow. I can't wait for that.

If it turns out to be a tie, Amanda and McRae will think Andy voted to keep Amanda and be mad at Elissa even though it will be the other way around...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was just watching BBAD, and Judd is really down. Is it a definite that Elissa wants to keep Amanda? How can that be? Why does "Production" have to be involved in who votes out whom? Have they influenced other juries in the past? This is so frustrating.

I was just watching BBAD, and Judd is really down. Is it a definite that Elissa wants to keep Amanda? How can that be? Why does "Production" have to be involved in who votes out whom? Have they influenced other juries in the past? This is so frustrating.

I heard a rumor a long time ago from a previous BB contestant (hope its just a rumor) that Big Brother production has say so in who goes home each week and they will offer more money to the contestant to go their way.
I will be done with this show if Amanda stays this week.

Can someone explain what side Andy is on? Is he going to vote with the exterminators tomorrow or is he going to vote for Amanda to stay? Ever since Elissa flipped I have been so confused.

I really don't like how they made that episode all about the sad love story, like we're supposed to have sympathy for them...

I really don't like how they made that episode all about the sad love story, like we're supposed to have sympathy for them...

I know....I was thinking nice touch with the sappy sad music in the background. :roll eyes:

Can someone explain what side Andy is on? Is he going to vote with the exterminators tomorrow or is he going to vote for Amanda to stay? Ever since Elissa flipped I have been so confused.

I don't think Andy even knows what side he's on.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but based on what I'm reading it appears that the vote will be 2-2 and GM will send Amanda packing. It also looks like they're all mad at Elissa for voting to keep Amanda.

Is this correct or not?

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong but based on what I'm reading it appears that the vote will be 2-2 and GM will send Amanda packing. It also looks like they're all mad at Elissa for voting to keep Amanda.

Is this correct or not?

That's the plan. Andy says he is going to vote out Amanda and then tell McCrae Elissa voted her out.

I'm afraid Andy will vote to keep Amanda too. How is he going to talk his way out of it if he doesn't and he seems to never want to let McRanda know he would go against them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter