Biergarten???

we had 32 in our party and we all loved it! it was a pleasant surprise, always heard about it but i didn't even know the restaurant was back there and it was lovely. I loved the whole seating arrangement, everybody loved the food and the entertainment was great, will be back!

One of my favorites in Epcot. I had lunch there yesterday and met a nice couple from Missouri and a family from Palm Beach at my table. Fun.

Can anyone confirm that the kid's menu for lunch has been changed? I have very picky eaters, so if hot dogs, nuggets or some other bland kid food isn't available, we might have to change ressies.

I love Biergarten! The beer is great & the cauliflower soup is great. they have healthy options as well. LOVED the chicken schnitzel :)

Love it, and is a must-do, as long as it's not the middle of summer. It's too hard to eat that much and go out in the heat.

Our whole family loved the fact that my DH got a beer bigger than his head. He had a GREAT afternoon and got the remainder in a To Go cup when we were done. You are allowed to walk around World Showcase drinking alcohol, just don't make a fool of yourself!!

ChristmasWDW20101024_zps040c1876.jpg

Last year as a party of 2 we sat next a sweet older couple who gave us their Soarin' FP's! Never know who you will meet!

The food was also delicious and we had a great time shouting oye oye oye with our beer flights!

At MK there is no bier
That's why we drink it hier
And when we're gone from hier
We will go over ta Canada for more bier

I am putting together our list of potential ADRSs and Biergarten was one of the few that my DH and all my boys requested.

My husband LOVES it but I do NOT! I am not a fan of German food and it was not kid friendly food. We all left hungry (except for my husband). Great atmosphere and entertainment! It is a fun place:)

Can anyone confirm that the kid's menu for lunch has been changed? I have very picky eaters, so if hot dogs, nuggets or some other bland kid food isn't available, we might have to change ressies.

There was no kid's selection that I saw when we had lunch there on March 4th.

Entree/Main Course

Oktoberfest Child Dinner Buffet - From 3:30pm - For Guests 9 & under - Seasonal salads, Traditional sausages, Sauerbraten, Rotisserie chicken, Roasted pork, Fish, Red cabbage sauerkraut, Potatoes, Spaetzle, Schnitzel, and Assorted Desserts including Apple Strudel, Black Forest cake and Bavarian Cheesecake. *

Off the DIS website. Go to the "Dining" tab then go to "Menu" and you can search any eatery at WDW. It's been very helpful on our travels to WDW.

My DH loves the Biergarten. Its a must do for every trip. We went in Feb (previous time was Oct). In Feb, They did do away with the "Kids" section of the buffet that consisted of mac and cheese and I think nuggets.

They do have hot dog like sausages, schnitzel (which is like a chicken strip) and pretzel bread sticks. My kids did eat..but they missed the mac and cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter