Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread

Well, I suppose if you like the taste of quinine, Beverly will be your beverage of choice. :thumbsup2

It is definitely not mine. And I'm Italian. :lmao:

North of Mouse said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unca_Scrooge

Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread

No Epcot trip is complete without a stop at Club Cool and some delicious Beverly soda, and best of all it's free!
I just love the stuff and have to down a couple of quick cups right off the bat, then I take two of the small cups with me so I can enjoy it during the walk to world showcase.

Though I guess it's not for everybody , so I do tend to trick a few people into trying it by so thoroughly enjoying it. I've no idea why so many people go after tasting it.

It's a shame they don't sell it at any of the Italian restaurants there, in fact it seems impossible to even buy online

Really, really hope you are kidding!

LMAO!! Me too!!! Its the worst drink ever! It really makes me gag.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

ClubCool.jpg

I don't think it tastes bad for the first nano second it's in your mouth...sort of tricks you and then it's gagville.

I think that some people act like Beverly is worse than it really is.
It could be worse?:confused3

Seriously, I guess someone must like it or Coca-Cola would stop bothering to make it and send it to market.

Maybe it is because I like really hoppy, bitter beer but I didn't find anything weird or off putting about Beverly. It was quite delicious.

I'll be in Disney in less than a month :cool1:

I wonder if I could fill up a few water bottles with Beverly :rolleyes1 The cast members would probably be too perplexed to try and limit me. Maybe sneak in a wee amount of gin too.

I love Beverly for the mere fact my son will never try soda again. Yes, we are totally jive, and told our 4 y/o son he could finally try soda when we got to Epcot. We gave him Beverly for his first soda try. He was so disgusted, to this day (he's 7 now) he still won't even take a sip of any soda.

That stuff is nasty, but to each his own.

I recently took my daughter and niece down to the Coke museum, and they went around and sampled all of the sodas. I made sure to be standing by when they tried Beverly. The look of :crazy2: happened at the same time. It was hilarious.

The worst part about Beverly is the aftertaste.

I finally tried it during my trip this past August. It tasted exactly like the stuff I had to drink the day before my colonoscopy...no lie! To each his own, but I can't imagine anyone liking this stuff! I did like the watermelon soda though!

In March I got my DS 5 to try it. He doens't get much soda at all, sometimes a Root Beer and even less often an Orange Soda and this is just in the past year or so. I thought great he'll drink this and won't want to try soda anymore. No such luck he loved it. :rotfl2: That plan backfired. :rolleyes2

I love Beverly for the mere fact my son will never try soda again. Yes, we are totally jive, and told our 4 y/o son he could finally try soda when we got to Epcot. We gave him Beverly for his first soda try. He was so disgusted, to this day (he's 7 now) he still won't even take a sip of any soda.

That stuff is nasty, but to each his own.

This has to be the 'best-est', most devious, genius like parental move ever. :worship::worship::worship:

I'm almost afraid to ask but you're not going to stoop so far as to let him try Spam and tell him it's just really pink bacon.... are you???

I like it too, and always mess with people in Club Cool. The old fake out of wandering up, get a cup, think about what you're going to get, choose Beverly, fill the cup, then sip it, then chug it. :) I had a guy nearby almost throw up after seeing me do that. :lmao:

I understand if a person doesn't like it, but why expect that everyone doesn't like it? Why are people amazed that others like Beverly? Kinda silly.

I expected it to be the rankest thing I'd ever drink and it wasn't. I thought some of the others were sickening sweet THEY almost made me sick. I think people assume soda will be sweet. It just reminded me of bitters & soda, which they use for nausea, believe it or not!

I kinda liked it.

We all tried Beverly at the Coke museum in ATlanta this summer ------ didn't make any fans, but had some good laughs! Yuk.

Where is this place in Epcot????

Just behind the Character Spot in Future World, before you enter World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!