Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread

Unca_Scrooge

I'm not an Uncle but I am a Scrooge.
Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread :cool1:

No Epcot trip is complete without a stop at Club Cool and some delicious Beverly soda, and best of all it's free! :cheer2:
I just love the stuff and have to down a couple of quick cups right off the bat, then I take two of the small cups with me so I can enjoy it during the walk to world showcase.

Though I guess it's not for everybody :confused3 , so I do tend to trick a few people into trying it by so thoroughly enjoying it. I've no idea why so many people go :crazy2: after tasting it.

It's a shame they don't sell it at any of the Italian restaurants there, in fact it seems impossible to even buy online :mad:

Can you get San Pellegrino brand drinks in the US? Their chinotto is very similar, very easy to find it in Australia - I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Unca_Scrooge said:
Obviously the taste of Beverly is too sophisticated for your pedestrian taste buds :surfweb:

Guess so.... Don't think I'll ever be that sophisticated!! ;)

I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's O.K., I don't think I would buy it if it were on the shelf here.

Yes, I would be one of these: :crazy2:
That said, it doesn't stop me from trying it every time. :rotfl:

2 weeks from today I am on my way! I'm definitely planning a stop at Club Cool, so DH can try some Beverly! I will be ready with my camera! :lmao:

Obviously the taste of Beverly is too sophisticated for your pedestrian taste buds :surfweb:

Love it! While I'm not firmly on the "Beverly is the Best Stuff Yet" bandwagon, I don't get why people think it's so darn bad. I like sour and bitter flavors and don't mind Beverly.

On the other hand, I have a friend who think yogurt is "sour" - not just the plain no-sugar Greek stuff - ANY yogurt, despite it being loaded with sugary syrup and/or topped with berries. She hates Beverly.

We like Beverly too.
Always get it. It is the only one of those sodas I get.
It is fun to watch the people standing around watching US drink it :rotfl: We don't react the way they are expecting :teeth:

I love Beverly and I aslo would love them to sell some in bottles, so I could carry one.
It is not for everyone, I think what gets most people is not taste but such a difference between all sweet sodas and Beverly.
Beverly could be also good with seafood, consider it a non alcohol alternative to beer.

I like Beverly, but then I used to like gin & tonics back in the day....
While it's not my favorite, Beverly makes a good chaser for the sweeter sodas. :)

Let me just say this....

I appreciate that Beverly is a soda.... That is about as far as I go!! :-)

Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread :cool1:

No Epcot trip is complete without a stop at Club Cool and some delicious Beverly soda, and best of all it's free! :cheer2:
I just love the stuff and have to down a couple of quick cups right off the bat, then I take two of the small cups with me so I can enjoy it during the walk to world showcase.

Though I guess it's not for everybody :confused3 , so I do tend to trick a few people into trying it by so thoroughly enjoying it. I've no idea why so many people go :crazy2: after tasting it.

It's a shame they don't sell it at any of the Italian restaurants there, in fact it seems impossible to even buy online :mad:

Really, really hope you are kidding! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!