Best way to plan/reserve

threeacrewood

Three Acre Wood, NJ
We have always called DTC and booked packages through them far in advance. We are looking to go the last week of April 2008. We always get the DDP and stay at All Star resorts.
I'm learning so much reading so many posts as to room only, package reservations, codes. I don't know much about this at all! (but seeing all those discounts I'm going to quickly learn!!)
Which is the best way to plan this...wait for a code (when do they come out?), book just a room and buy tickets seperately (BTW, what is the refund/cancellation for room and tix?), or book a package, or do nothing right now? Do rates generally go up closer to the travel date or go down?
So new to this whole "other/secret world" of Disney... to think of how much we could have been saving our last three trips!! I feel so foolish!!

I think the easiest way to is contact Dreams Unlimited and plan through them. I usually do it myself but we never get a pin or codes and end up paying full price. But DU will look for all that for you.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter