Best tool to make cut circles or ovals?

Yet another vote for the CM circles and ovals! I bought a Fiskars one to cut some other stuff, and I don't really like it. The CM one is awesome and easy to use! :thumbsup2

Do you guys realize this is a post of mine from 200!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wow! Didn't even know you could pull one up from that far back!
And for the new record....I know longer love to cut my pictures into circles of ovals! I am all for square or rectangle! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my gosh...I just read a few of my responses! LOL! What is a crop! HAHHAHHAHAHA oh have time changed in 5 years! Now I go for weekend crops! So at least now I know I can blame it all on bananiem !!!!!!

Spinning, On the first page I was thinking How could you not know what a crop is? Then I saw the date of the posts! :rotfl:

I didn't read the first page either, until after you posted your last reply. Note to self. . .should read the WHOLE thread and look at the dates! :thumbsup2

Spinning said:
Oh my gosh...I just read a few of my responses! LOL! What is a crop! HAHHAHHAHAHA oh have time changed in 5 years! Now I go for weekend crops! So at least now I know I can blame it all on bananiem !!!!!!
sondra..i was just reading this..at first i didn't see the date..and i was like "what the heck does she mean she doesn't know what a crop is :rotfl2: "
lmao!
now i see it is like 6 years ago you posted this!
my how time flies!

Just have to add that I loved the coluzzle... until I became a CM Consultant and my starter kit included the CM cutting system. Lets just say I am in love! It is so easy.

ETA: def read whole post... uh. :blush:

Spinning said:

That was the post that had me :confused: , I then noticed the date. Too funny. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too funny!!! I was all about jumping in and posting my thoughts on the CM circle/oval cutters....then I noticed the date of when the OP was made :lmao: I think I've gotten myself into the habit of checking to see if a topic is very old (like a week or so....never seen one soooo old pop up) before I add my post....

Anyways...I have to say I'm totally with you on being all about the squares and straight edges....I've gone so far as to hardly ever (like maybe once in a blue moon) even use my corner rounder. BUT I have to say I've totally gotten into using my circle cutter (and circle makers from CM) for "adding" touches to my pages with paper :teeth:

I think rounded corners may be out of fashion, in the US anyway - the power palette ideas booklet (cottage and cabana - only just reached us!) had not one rounded corner to be seen (though there was a circle or two).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter