Best steak in US/IOA area

pixie57

Earning My Ears
Planning on celebrating DH's 40th birthday...would like to try The Palm at the Hard Rock Hotel, as filet mignon is his favorite. Does anyone have any feedback, or other great steak places in the area? We'll be staying at the Vistana, but hoping to find some entertainment at Hard Rock Live.

Can anyone tell me what the Velvet Bar is like on a Saturday night. Is there a DJ or a band? Thanks!

Theres only one place for the best steak in orlando "Charley's Steak House" on I-drive.... far from cheap, but worth every penny!!! enjoy :D

Ditto on Charleys Steak House on International Drive as a #1 choice. We will be going there again this trip!

RobinLyn:D

The filet mignon at Motown in Citywalk was excellent and you may have Little Richard or one of the Supremes serve you!

We ate there when the rain caught us one night and we had a blast. It was fun watching the families dance off their meals on the dance floor. I think one of the youngest "twisters" on the floor was 5 years old and one of the oldest had to be in his 60's.:D

I had the filet mignon at the Palm and thought it was just okay. But then I'm not a big steak eater.

I do remember that a filet with gorgonzola sauce at Bergamo's (in The Mercado on I-Drive) was amazing. Don't know if they still serve it though.

My vote is for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. They have a wonder steak and great service. You'll love the side dishes you just pick and share it's very upsale though. The price or than coat and tie. You'll love it. We have our speical occasions there.

In no certain order:

1) Del Frisco's
2) Ruth Chris
3) Charley's
4) Outback
5) Shula's

I had a pretty Nob Hill sirloin at Lombards in usf last week! Just that the potatoes were nothing to speak of...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter