Best steak for the money: Bigfire vs The Palm vs Other?

Any experiences with the Prime Time hours at the Palm from 4-630 pm? Curious as to whether the 'small bites' could serve as meals (we are not big eaters), and if you just show up or have to make a ressie to eat at the bar.

Last edited:
Any experiences with the Prime Time hours at the Palm from 4-630 pm? Curious as to whether the 'small bites' could serve as meals (we are not big eaters), and if you just show up or have to make a ressie to eat at the bar.

We ate at the bar years ago, yes you could easily make a meal out of the food there and no you didn`t need a reservation. We enjoyed it, but never got around to doing it again.

Hmm, did not know this was still an option - I will be checking this out on my next trip without a doubt.

Is that the last location to have some sort of Happy Hour in Universal?
I know that the bar at Sapphire no longer has it.

Hmm, did not know this was still an option - I will be checking this out on my next trip without a doubt.

Is that the last location to have some sort of Happy Hour in Universal?
I know that the bar at Sapphire no longer has it.

Yes, it`s still available, if you Google The Palm Orlando it gives you the Happy Hour menu, I believe it`s Sunday to Friday.

We never really look for Happy Hour, but I think you may be right that not many places offer it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter