Best snack/candy subscription box

la79al

DIS Veteran
Thinking about getting a subscription box for DD. I think she would prefer candy or snack foods from other countries. Any experiences with any of these? TIA

Never heard of this...please post more info. Thanks
I am waiting for the Proper Pie Restaurant to get their English Holiday shipment next week for the Black Magic...
would love to see a list of the best of the best from other countries!
And I love Sees Candy over all and Dove next if you are desperate for chocolate.

I got my oldest a subscription from graze.com, it was only $10 a month but looks like it’s $15 now.

I've done SnackCrate for DS19 the last two years. Every month is a different country. There's quite a bit of variety, everything from chocolate, candy, salty snacks, etc. I upgraded his box last Christmas (everyone in our immediate family gets a monthly subscription box as part of their Christmas) so now he also gets a drink every month, and he loves that! He's a freshman in college this year and likes getting a monthly package full of snacks for his dorm room!

I currently do SnackNation. It's only $5/month and contains normal stuff.. nuts, protein bars, etc.
I've also done Bokksu and really liked it. I believe it's all candy from Japan.

Our daughter, 13 has been getting a Universal Yum box every other month for the past year. She is an adventurous eater and enjoys trying some new things. There is a good mixture of savory and sweet in each box, it also comes with a little booklet that has interesting facts of the country of that month. She is going to be asking for it again this Christmas.

Any of those subscriptions make money marking up the item and then there is the shipping charge. For example, See's candy no longer makes sense to buy online since the cost to ship anywhere east of the Mississippi river exceeds the cost of the candy. Some local malls sell See's candy at those kiosks around the holidays or you might find at an airport when traveling. The markup for most of those subscription services is usually a pricey way to buy things.

I got a groupon for Candy Club and tried it. It was fun to get our box and try out candies. The price was fine with the groupon, but for any future shipments I thought it was way overpriced and cancelled. I have also done Graze and overall enjoyed it as well.

Universal Yums is awesome! The mid-size box (yum yum box ~$25) has a really nice variety and I find it to be a very good value considering that it's full of things I can't find in the US, along with a great informational booklet. Delivery is reliable and easy to track.

We got a Universal Yums subscription for Christmas 3 years ago and have kept it going since then. My kids like it a lot. We do it as a family and read about each item before we try it. We usually have to split the box into 2 different nights because there are so many things to try. We get the medium sized box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!