Best SMELLS in the World?

Yacht Club lobby!!

I've already looked into somehow getting this scent home.The Y&B club lobbies use a scent generator from Enviroscent which has different scents but the one the Y&B club lobbies use is green clover and aloe.And it is available for purchase,I believe it's like $200 for the starter pack with the generator and then like $40-$50/mo to buy the scent packs.

Am I correct in assuming that you are talking about aromas OTHER than the ones referred to in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3189888 ?;)

I know it's a bit strange, but like a few of the other PP's, its that odd smell of the water- in the rides and the rivers and lagoons that really makes me think of Disney.

I agree, there's something about the water! I smell it and feel right at home.

Other scents are the oranges on Soarin' and cinnamon roasted nuts from that cart in the World Showcase.

Perhaps it's my imagination, but I feel like there is a smell for the just washed pavement. It's there in every park when you go in during the opening hour. Could just be my eyes and my brain makes up the smell.

I also like the smell of PotC and the uphill climb of Big Thunder has a distinct smell too..

Burning Rome from Spaceship Earth, and the desert scene from Living with the Land. It smells different in there for some reason.

I agree, there's something about the water! I smell it and feel right at home...

Yep, there is definitely "something" about the water. While going through MCO security on the way home from our last trip, the screener got up close and personal with DH's sneakers that were still damp from our previous day's drenching on Splash Mountain. The look on the screener's face was priceless. We didn't try to explain.

We stayed at Wilderness Lodge for the first time this past May. The smell of the lobby in the Villas just reminds me of every Nature/Camping trip I ever took as a kid. I don't know if it is intentional, or if it's just the nature of the building material, but when we walked through that door, I was immediately 9 years old again.

There's something about the water, yes! I even love taking a shower at the hotel just to smell the water. :yay:

I too love the smell of water on Splash and POTC, but a new one I discovered is at the Christmas store at DTD. I walked in there a few months back and it smells like a combination of balsalm and vanilla. So yummy and very Christmassy!!

The Stitch ride in Magic Kingdom

Just kidding! Lol really the smell of Main Street and also the lobby of the Poly!

Coronado Springs if you walk up the side of pool where the slide pours out. That water smell is something good :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter