Best SMELLS in the World?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
The Contemporary lobby. A CM told me it was aloe and clover. B&B works has something very close to this smell called Rain Kissed Leaves. I think you can only get it online though.

I second Laila in Norway.

TreeSapp

That weird guest in line who'll talk to anyone.
Sunshine seasons - every time I go to Soarin' or Living with the Land I'm tempted to stop in for food...

• kaetra

Magic is Real
    I have a Yankee Candle that smells EXACTLY like the pie smell from PhilharMagic movie. I LOVE it love it love it. I think the scent is called "Farmer's Market"

fairestoneofall

DIS Veteran
    aside from those mentioned, i love the smell of Tusker House at breakfast. when you enter the door, you can just SMELL the Mickey waffles.

• PSUGuy

Bill From PA
    Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned My Best Smell can only be sensed in the 2nd and 3rd row of Soarin', it's the feet of those in one and two.

Bill From PA

kaetra

Magic is Real
    Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if this has been mentioned My Best Smell can only be sensed in the 2nd and 3rd row of Soarin', it's the feet of those in one and two.

Bill From PA
    You're adorable.

Bay Lake

Earning My Ears
    This is a weird one but the bathrooms have a certain smell that I haven't smelled anywhere else.

• dizprincess717

DIS Veteran
    I have a Yankee Candle that smells EXACTLY like the pie smell from PhilharMagic movie. I LOVE it love it love it. I think the scent is called "Farmer's Market"
    Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about! And you're right, it smells JUST like the pie scene from PhilharMagic!

For me... The lobby of the Wilderness Lodge and the lobby of the Yacht Club. Also, the smell of the water at Splash Mountain (& considering I worked there, it STILL reminds me of vacation!) and Pirates of the Caribbean, burning of Rome in Spaceship Earth, and Casey's Corner.

Love threads like this! :thumbsup2

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
    Wilderness Lodge lobby :)

or

Grand Floridian during Christmas holiday

quigs3

Winds in the east, mist comin' in, like somethin'
    This is a weird one but the bathrooms have a certain smell that I haven't smelled anywhere else.
    Yes, my kids and I love that smell! I can't believe I'm admitting this!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS