Best places for PhotoPass Plus

Are the character meals automatically added free of charge or do you have to purchase them for them to be added. I know regular PP they would add if you purchased package. With PPP are they included in the cost of PPP??

When we had our photos done at meals (Nov 2012) they scanned our photopass+ and knew what table we were dining at for the meal, when the Photopass CM came around to show everyone else their pictures and ask if they wanted to buy them, they simply handed ours to us and gave us a bag to put them in.

Oh awesome! I always buy everyone and we do around 6 every trip so the PPP I will be getting for our upcoming trip!

I have been trying to figure this photo pass thing out... I have older kids who are going with their high school band so they will be separate from us the first part of the trip. They are meeting us at the end for a few days. If I purchase the PP+, can they get photo cards in the park and add their ride pictures to those and other pictures, and at the end of the trip can I merge and add their cards onto the main cd??

Does anyone have the link to pre-order the PPP? I would like to order before our next trip.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm

I have been trying to figure this photo pass thing out... I have older kids who are going with their high school band so they will be separate from us the first part of the trip. They are meeting us at the end for a few days. If I purchase the PP+, can they get photo cards in the park and add their ride pictures to those and other pictures, and at the end of the trip can I merge and add their cards onto the main cd??

You can add as many cards to a CD as you want.

Not to mention when you get home you can go online and edit all of your photos with various borders and characters... We went overboard and did one of each option on EVERY photo and even though we ended up with 4 discs and nearly 3,000 pictures it didn't cost us any extra... We got the limited license with purchase of PP+ so we can take to Walgreens or anywhere and print anytime we want

Not to mention when you get home you can go online and edit all of your photos with various borders and characters... We went overboard and did one of each option on EVERY photo and even though we ended up with 4 discs and nearly 3,000 pictures it didn't cost us any extra... We got the limited license with purchase of PP+ so we can take to Walgreens or anywhere and print anytime we want

What a great way to maximize for your money spent on PP + !

I'm still torn about buying PP + for this trip in March.
I am going solo this time, but love getting character pics, and am eating at 3 of the restaurants (Tusker House, 1900 Park Fare, and Chef Mickey's).

I'm definately going to buy it when we go in the fall for MNSSHP.

We pre purchased the photo pass for our November trip through our travel agent ( so easy! to do ) the price if you get it at the park is $199 and through my TA I got it for $159. She said that when she called to add it they told her that the price is more than likely to go up, but we are locked in!

I have already purchased PPP for my trip in March but I was wondering if anyone knows about what happens at BBB. The person I spoke to on the phone said she thought you would get a print package there but could not guarantee it since some packages come with it. Can I put my images from there on the card? I am taking two of my three kids there and one is getting a package that includes prints but I am trying to decide if I need to purchase the additional print package

I love the PPP.

I used it one trip to entertain myself. I was pregnant, and DH and I took four teenagers. So I couldn't ride any rides. I wandered around getting my picture taken in random areas. The photographers were really great and did tons of the "magic" shots for me.

We also used it for our last trip with my parents, DH, DS2, DD4, and DD4. I loved having the lanyard and just handing it over. We had tons of pictures taken with the kiddos and all of the characters. This was a great way to get a real "quality" shot. Some of the photographers are retired professionals. If it isn't a busy day, they will spend a lot of time with you setting up shots, etc. Then with the PPP you already have the rights, so you can go home and print the pictures anywhere you want.

At BBB there will be pp photographers taking pics of the entire transformation and they scan your photo pass card. I ended up with about 50 pics from BBB. The special picture packages are extra money. I was happy with all the pictures that were taken by the photo pass photographers. I didn't pay for the extra picture package.

Just starting to investigate photopass plus so looking at older threads. Probably a silly question but what are 'Magic Shots'? This is our 10th trip and never done the photo pass before.
Thanks

Ok,now that I have read thru this whole thread, my only question, maybe not even a question but clarification, once I purchase the PP or PP+, I have no other charge? So, if I want 15 of those pictures, I am able to get them printed or use them in my own photo book, whether it's on website that makes photobooks or in my own scrapbook? I hope i have made myself clear...thank you..

Know where I can get list of camera centers? We will be staying at ASMo and would really like to pick up PP+ card before going to parks next day. Is this possible? Are they available at any of the resorts? I have already purchased just need to pick up card. Thanks

Know where I can get list of camera centers? We will be staying at ASMo and would really like to pick up PP+ card before going to parks next day. Is this possible? Are they available at any of the resorts? I have already purchased just need to pick up card. Thanks

You can get the card at these locations outside the parks:

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Why the rush though?

Thank you!
I guess reason for wanting it ahead of entering parks is we try to make rope drop and hurry on to favorite rides. Just waiting will probably be best. Thanks

Am I correct in thinking that the pop does NOT include a photo pass cd included in the price? If I purchase the ppp I'm only paying for the addition of rides, attractions and character meals included onto my card. I always purchase the cd because I can print whenever I want to for the price I want..LOL. Our trip in 14 days will include the Ohana breakfast, Pirates League and as far as rides we will probably only be doing Space Ranger Spin as my 5 yr old does not do any "scary rides." We always get Magic shots on the pp cd, so I'm not worried about those.

Am I correct in thinking that the pop does NOT include a photo pass cd included in the price? If I purchase the ppp I'm only paying for the addition of rides, attractions and character meals included onto my card. I always purchase the cd because I can print whenever I want to for the price I want..LOL. Our trip in 14 days will include the Ohana breakfast, Pirates League and as far as rides we will probably only be doing Space Ranger Spin as my 5 yr old does not do any "scary rides." We always get Magic shots on the pp cd, so I'm not worried about those.

No, you're not correct. PhotoPass + includes all of your pictures on a CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter