Best places for PhotoPass Plus

I have to say I LOVE the photopass plus! I am a picture freak and even if I don't use every picture I like the fact that I have them.

I have logged in and added many borders to each picture (just is case - so I have them) and I have noticed that it seems that the borders have changed from time to time!

Sooo, you will want to check the website frequently to see if there are new borders that you will want!

The lanyard you get with the plus....can you only get one? I'm hoping I can get two so we can each wear one since we sometimes split up.

I have to say I LOVE the photopass plus! I am a picture freak and even if I don't use every picture I like the fact that I have them.

I have logged in and added many borders to each picture (just is case - so I have them) and I have noticed that it seems that the borders have changed from time to time!

Sooo, you will want to check the website frequently to see if there are new borders that you will want!

How do you save the borders? This will be our first trip with pp+ and I'm quite excited to play with it!!

The lanyard you get with the plus....can you only get one? I'm hoping I can get two so we can each wear one since we sometimes split up.

You only get one but anyone else in your party can get a photopass card from the Disney photographers and then you just add that card to your account online yourself or you can go to some places in the parks and they can integrate them for you.
However, ride photos are different. They CANNOT be added to the regular cards, but just jot down the number of the photo (they have slips that the number can be written down on, we just put the numbers in our phones) and then go to that ride later with the PP+ lanyard and the pictures can be added.

I had two daughters with separate groups of friends so they each got a card and used it and we added the photos later!! Once the card is added the photos just go on the main account!

How do you save the borders? This will be our first trip with pp+ and I'm quite excited to play with it!!

When you get to a computer to view your photos, you can click and edit the photos! You can zoom, crop, change to balck and white, etc. then you can add borders and save each one as a copy. We started with around 400 photos and with the editing we did we are over 850!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter