Best must have alcoholic drink to have at Epcot?

Love the margaritas at LaCava del Tequila and the slushes in France but something that I enjoy is at the Joy of Tea cart in China. Get a Canta Loopy, it is Cantaloupe juice & Vodka. Make sure you stir it up or you will get a head rush!

I’m loving these! Going to be hard to minimize it this trip. I’ll just have to spread them out ;)

I have nothing original to add to best overall drink - since I agree it's the Grey Goose slushies in France.

If I'm going for more "authentic" drinks in WP and trying to stay true to what I might find in those countries, I'll usually go for one (or all) of the following:

Tequila flight at La Cava
Nigori sake at the stand in Japan (great on a hot day)
La Fin du Monde (on draft nonetheless) in Canada

Watching this thread for my upcoming trip. My DH likes to “drink his way around the world” with beer, while I usually refrain. I’m a picky drinker. I prefer sweet and fruity cocktails. It seems like people love the grey goose slush so I will have to try that. Any other good options for a lady with a sweet side?

I'm not a huge fan of sweet drinks and really am more of a beer drinker...BUT--The Gran Marnier slushie is one of the best cocktails I've ever had. On a hot Disney day I seek out frozen drinks (even some non-alcoholic ones) I figure it's for medicinal purposes.;)
The slushies in France are so good they are the exception to my "no frozen drinks" rule. I have one of each every tip now

I finally tried Tipsy Ducks in Love (China pavilion) this past weekend, and it was delicious! The combination of ingredients doesn't sound appealing (bourbon, coffee, black tea, cream, and chocolate syrup), but I'm glad I tried it! I'd definitely get it again on a future trip. I also tried the cider flight from the F&G kitchen in the UK - those were pretty tasty!

Good to know the Tipsy Duck is still around ... my favorite drink in Epcot. It's a calorie bomb, but the CMs working the booth have been known to be very heavy handed with their bourbon pours!

We like to start in Mexico with the jalapeño margaritas at la Cava - perfect balance of spicy and sweet. If you follow them on twitter they give you free chips and salsa to soak up the booze! Next we usually stop in Italy at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar for an Aperol Spritz, so refreshing and nice to get some A/C. Then of course the Grey Goose slushies in France, both are good though quite sweet. And we sometimes round out our world tour at the Rose and Crown with a Three Olives Grape and soda (recommended by the veteran bartender) or cider. Oh and must try the "Viking Challenge" in Norway at least once, for the experience!...Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter