• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best must have alcoholic drink to have at Epcot?

You just show them your phone and mention you're a twitter follower! Free chips and salsa if you have your drink there, or other Twitter offer is a discounted tequila shot at the bar or your table. Their salsa is smoky and delicious and goes great with the jalapeno rita L )

I heard they stopped doing the Twitter-free-chips-and-salsa promotion last year, so I didn't even try it on my trip. Can you confirm it's still a thing? I hope so!

From one Jersey gal to another (is that Point Pleasant in your avatar?), please let me advise you—buy the F&W sampler package if they offer it.

It’s like $60 plus tax for 8 tickets that you can use toward almost any item offered at the kiosks. So say, $8 per ticket. Use them for the good cocktails like the LePassion Grey Goose martini from the France booth. Or any of the F&W drink specials from the Joffrey’s carts.

You can’t use them on flights and there was one other restriction that I can’t recall, but having those coupons made it easy to justify purchasing many LePassions. LOL! They were divine.

The year before, I went crazy over the jalapeño margarita in Mexico, but I won’t be there next fall. Hitting the F&G in May instead. :)
Yum, love the Le Passion Grey Goose Martini also! Avatar is Disney Vero Beach, fun place!:cheer2:

I heard they stopped doing the Twitter-free-chips-and-salsa promotion last year, so I didn't even try it on my trip. Can you confirm it's still a thing? I hope so!
Hmm, they had it in August but not sure now...They had the 1/2 price shot when I was at Food and Wine in November but didn't sit down to ask for chips...I'll try in a few weeks when I'm there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter