Best must have alcoholic drink to have at Epcot?

Mrsbird1129

Mouseketeer
we are going next week so it could be from the f&g event too. I’ll be with three children and my dh but I figure I can have two or three great ones through the day!

I finally tried Tipsy Ducks in Love (China pavilion) this past weekend, and it was delicious! The combination of ingredients doesn't sound appealing (bourbon, coffee, black tea, cream, and chocolate syrup), but I'm glad I tried it! I'd definitely get it again on a future trip. I also tried the cider flight from the F&G kitchen in the UK - those were pretty tasty!

I finally tried Tipsy Ducks in Love (China pavilion) this past weekend, and it was delicious! The combination of ingredients doesn't sound appealing (bourbon, coffee, black tea, cream, and chocolate syrup), but I'm glad I tried it! I'd definitely get it again on a future trip. I also tried the cider flight from the F&G kitchen in the UK - those were pretty tasty!

This was my favorite drink! I was going to suggest it too.

Haven't tried the slush in France, but will this time.

And if you REALLY never wanna leave France, the Grand Marnier slush is also delicious! I once got one of each and went back and forth between them....

Actually, the Grand Marnier is one of the Grey Goose slushies; it’s made with GG L’Orange plus the Grand Marnier. The lemon flavor is made with GG Citron.

If you ever make it to Food & Wine, the LePassion slushie is another great flavor of this drink. In May, I am looking forward to trying the La Vie En Rose which I believe is pomegranate flavored.

Delicious drinks, but enjoy them cautiously, especially at first, as they can induce quite a brain freeze.

Actually, the Grand Marnier is one of the Grey Goose slushies; it’s made with GG L’Orange plus the Grand Marnier. The lemon flavor is made with GG Citron.

If you ever make it to Food & Wine, the LePassion slushie is another great flavor of this drink. In May, I am looking forward to trying the La Vie En Rose which I believe is pomegranate flavored.

Delicious drinks, but enjoy them cautiously, especially at first, as they can induce quite a brain freeze.

Oh shoot, you're right! I was thinking of the lemon one as the Grey Goose, and the Grand Marnier as a seperate drink. Both are delicious!

I'm not a huge fan of sweet drinks and really am more of a beer drinker...BUT--The Gran Marnier slushie is one of the best cocktails I've ever had. On a hot Disney day I seek out frozen drinks (even some non-alcoholic ones) I figure it's for medicinal purposes.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter