Best Garlic Bread on Property?

I saw an Instagram video about the garlic bread from Tony's- it looks so good and I want to give that restaurant a try now.

We just ate at Trattoria al Forno last Thursday, and the garlic bread was great. Actually it was these amazing rolls with a roasted garlic and olive oil spread. Delicious!

That kind of sounds like the "free" bread service, was it or did you pay extra for the rolls?

Trattoria al Forno has great garlic bread. I would compare it to monkey bread but with garlic, cheese and sauce. At least that's the way it was last summer.
That's so funny because I thought that was the worst garlic bread I've ever eaten! It was so dry, even with sauce. I was coming on here to tell them whatever they do, don't order it there! LOL

That's so funny because I thought that was the worst garlic bread I've ever eaten! It was so dry, even with sauce. I was coming on here to tell them whatever they do, don't order it there! LOL

Maybe you got it on a bad night. I've had it many times and it hasn't ever been dry. If it had been I too would probably be warning people away.

I dream about the bread with spreadable garlic from Yachtsman. It’s better than any garlic bread I’ve ever had. And it’s the free bread service!
I made it at home and it was just as good! Obviously not the same ambiance of vacation at Disney, but still delicious! 😂

I ended up with enough roasted garlic to feed an army!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter