• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Garlic Bread on Property?

If they are still using the original recipe from NYC, the garlic breadsticks at Il Mulino are amazing. Unfortunately they appear to be the only thing they brought down unchanged, because everything else was disappointing in both our visits.

Hmmm this all sounds so good! Anyone know if there's a way to get some of these without doing the full sitdown? Edit: looks like the Yachtsman's Rolls are in the Crew Cup lounge!

Also, the garlic bread at Regal Eagle isn't bad.

We haven’t eaten there in many, many years but I remember it being decent. Are people anti-Tony’s these days?
People have been anti-Tony's since the beginning of time. It seems to be a very polarizing place. Tony's gets a bad reputation, because people either post that they really love it, or really hate it with little in-between. And we all know how the inter webs work...the hate seems to outshine the love.

We haven’t eaten there in many, many years but I remember it being decent. Are people anti-Tony’s these days?

People have been anti-Tony's since the beginning of time. It seems to be a very polarizing place. Tony's gets a bad reputation, because people either post that they really love it, or really hate it with little in-between. And we all know how the inter webs work...the hate seems to outshine the love.

Totally agree. We've always liked it but I'm always hesitant to recommend it because so many people really hate it. We eat there every trip and have always enjoyed it.

I was just at Tony’s about a week ago for the first time after many trips. I thought it was OK. I was kind of rushed due to the timing of the fireworks.TBH I’m not sure I even had the garlic bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter