**BEST FRIENDS PET CARE KENNEL at DISNEY WORLD FAQ**

Thank you for that review! Im so glad you and Riley enjoyed the resort! They are really wonderful there! And the rooms are so great, they are pricey, but you get what you pay for!

Exactly. It's pricey, yes, but to know your little fur-baby is watched so closely is wonderful. When we checked out and they gave me Riley's 'Report Card' I could tell the staff had spent time with her when they said she's a "power cuddler". That's so true! If I sit anywhere she thinks that's her cue to hop in my lap. She always has to be near a person. When I'm not around she'll pick a person and that one is hers until I come back. :cutie:

Exactly. It's pricey, yes, but to know your little fur-baby is watched so closely is wonderful. When we checked out and they gave me Riley's 'Report Card' I could tell the staff had spent time with her when they said she's a "power cuddler". That's so true! If I sit anywhere she thinks that's her cue to hop in my lap. She always has to be near a person. When I'm not around she'll pick a person and that one is hers until I come back. :cutie:

I absolutely LOVE the report cards they get! When we checked out early due to my Rascal getting sick, I mentioned I didnt get one on their Facebook page and low and behold I got one in the mail a couple of days later!

I love Lenora, and Stephanie and all the other great ladies there!

Report card that you will get from the kennel

6a979f77.jpg

Oh yeah!

I also loved that they took pictures of your little ones & emailed them to you. Although, I will admit, the morning I was on a bus looking at my email & got Riley's pic I teared up. I missed my little girly-girl! And THEN they put the pictures up on their big screens in the lobby so our babies can be super-stars!!! I looooved that!

DSCN1134.jpg

The report card was awesome! Here's a pic of Riley's. I don't know if it's big enough to read, tho:

DSCN1136.jpg

All these little touches all add up to one amazing experience! :cheer2:

Oh yeah!

I also loved that they took pictures of your little ones & emailed them to you. Although, I will admit, the morning I was on a bus looking at my email & got Riley's pic I teared up. I missed my little girly-girl! And THEN they put the pictures up on their big screens in the lobby so our babies can be super-stars!!! I looooved that!

The report card was awesome! Here's a pic of Riley's. I don't know if it's big enough to read, tho:

All these little touches all add up to one amazing experience! :cheer2:

Thank you so much for posting this. You've made me feel much better about kenneling my baby & I really appreciate the pictures!:goodvibes

Are there any pics of the indoor/outdoor kennels?

ETA - I saw the pic on the first page. So the indoor only kennels are basically crates, but the indoor/outdoor kennel is more of a small room? There's only $2 in the price!

How far out have people been booking the indoor/outdoor kennels?

About where on WDW property is this located?

Thanks!

ETA - I saw the pic on the first page. So the indoor only kennels are basically crates, but the indoor/outdoor kennel is more of a small room? There's only $2 in the price!

Thanks!

lenshanem- the indoors are basically crates inside the building in the back of the kennel. They are quiet, and not too crowded.

The indoor outdoor is a bit bigger, with a small outdoor run where the staff opens the door up for a potty break. If there is only a 2.00 difference, then I would close the indoor/outdoor. More bang for your buck!

The BFPC resort is located across the street from Port Orleans Riverside. Easy to find and you cant miss it!! Hope I helped you! :)

Wow, that's a huge difference!

I know!!!:rolleyes1 Thats what I thought, that was the very first weekend they were open, so IDK if its still the same. Plus, I had a discount for 3 dogs total. My total bill came to 550.00 (and some change) for 3 dogs in the VIP suite for 4 nights. That also included extra potty walks, extra cuddle time and bottled water every day!

I think that was a great price, especially for 3 dogs.:banana: It would of been way more at our local vet (with one walk per day and sit 24/7 in a crate!!!) No way would I ever do that to my boys!!!:scared1:

Hi, everyone! As a frequent Best Friends WDW boarder, princess: I just wanted to straighten something out for you.
The suites that the dogs are in are NOT crates (I would never crate my babies!!! :sad2:), they are actually 2 rooms. They're either 3x7 or 3x8. Of course, I drove the BF people crazy before the first time I brought my puppies there, so I have all the info :rotfl:
By the way, the doggies always have 24-hour access to both rooms, and somehow they know where to do their "business." My guys always have as much fun as we do -- and they're more exhausted after the vaca than my Diz Kids! :)
Have fun!

Does anyone know what the discount is for AP and/or DVC? Thanks!

I just made a reservation for our baby again in a villa. The rate for AP was $51/night.

Thanks!

I think the additional perks or offerings are different between just the indoor kennels and the villas. The biggest decider for us was the tv. Riley is with us ALL the time. We hoped hearing the voices would make being away less of a shock. Plus, she will actually watch tv with us sometimes so it's worth a shot.

I booked Riley's villa for 9/12 - 9/24 last week. With it being for such a long time I wanted to be sure there'd be availability.

Hi, everyone! As a frequent Best Friends WDW boarder, princess: I just wanted to straighten something out for you.
The suites that the dogs are in are NOT crates (I would never crate my babies!!! :sad2:), they are actually 2 rooms. They're either 3x7 or 3x8. Of course, I drove the BF people crazy before the first time I brought my puppies there, so I have all the info :rotfl:
By the way, the doggies always have 24-hour access to both rooms, and somehow they know where to do their "business." My guys always have as much fun as we do -- and they're more exhausted after the vaca than my Diz Kids! :)
Have fun!

I was thinking about the regular accomodations. I think they'd know which room was which by smells that only they can smell (since dogs have such better sniffers than us humans). I know in the villa, not even by the door that goes out to the patio, I couldn't smell anything icky.

I also wanted to note the following: DH & I were talking about our various travel expenses and paying as much off as we could prior to the trip. I called BFPC to see if they allowed you to pay the balance of your stay prior to arrival. I knew they took the deposit but wasn't sure about the rest. I was told the answer is yes and they can do it in as many increments as needed. With a $612 kennel bill I'd like to knock that one out of the way early! Just thought I'd share! :teacher:

I just made a reservation for our baby again in a villa. The rate for AP was $51/night.

I think the additional perks or offerings are different between just the indoor kennels and the villas. The biggest decider for us was the tv. Riley is with us ALL the time. We hoped hearing the voices would make being away less of a shock. Plus, she will actually watch tv with us sometimes so it's worth a shot.

I booked Riley's villa for 9/12 - 9/24 last week. With it being for such a long time I wanted to be sure there'd be availability.

I was thinking about the regular accomodations. I think they'd know which room was which by smells that only they can smell (since dogs have such better sniffers than us humans). I know in the villa, not even by the door that goes out to the patio, I couldn't smell anything icky.

I also wanted to note the following: DH & I were talking about our various travel expenses and paying as much off as we could prior to the trip. I called BFPC to see if they allowed you to pay the balance of your stay prior to arrival. I knew they took the deposit but wasn't sure about the rest. I was told the answer is yes and they can do it in as many increments as needed. With a $612 kennel bill I'd like to knock that one out of the way early! Just thought I'd share! :teacher:

Wow! THats great info about the payment plan! :) Now we can pay off our WDW trip and the fur kids resort before we get there! :lmao: THats just too cool!

THanks for letting us know that!!!

Have fun!

THanks for clearing that up....I should have known better to say "crate"...I wasnt thinking at all.:confused3 DUH....thats what I get for getting in a hurry! :confused:

They arent crates at all and I should clear that up now! Im sorry for the confusion! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter