Best Cookies

Dreams&wishes

DIS Veteran
Just what do you think are the best cookies around?!
I have tried the carrot cake cookie and loved it, although it's more a cake than a cookie.
Didn't like the jack jack cookie num num, I thought it tasted fake.
I liked the Magic Kingdom holiday sugar cookies, they tasted home made.
What else is there that I must try in my next trip?

My very favorite WDW snack is the Mickey shorts sugar cookie!!! It has chocolate icing on the Ears and red icing to make his shorts. Since the whole thing isn't covered in icing, it isn't too sweet. :)

Gideon's Bakehouse Cookie at Polite Pig at Disney Springs is the BEST chocolate chip cookie there is! A word of warning though- they only make them twice a day or something like that and sell out quickly. They are amazing!

It’s not a specific cookie but at several QS/snack places they offer a cookie ice cream sandwich where you pick the type of cookie and flavor of hand dipped ice cream. I love all cookies but this combo of cookie and ice cream is my absolute favorite!!!!!

I’m a bit of a cookie snob! I love the Polite Pig one. And my favourite snack in all of WDW is the cookie ice cream sandwich. The one with sugar cookies and sprinkles at Ample Hills is really good.
I agree with you - the Jack Jack cookie was gross!!

Kringla Bakery in Norway has the best cookie. It's a huge triple chocolate chip salted pecan thingy that is amazing.

It's been a little while since I've had one, but the chocolate chip cookie at the Boardwalk Bakery used to be my favorite choco chip cookie on property.

Yes - the big Mickey shaped sugar cookie with the dipped ears are my favorite. And you can get them all over the place at WDW. So yummy.

That being said, I also like the boxed shortbread cookies you can buy everywhere, too.

I would recommend the Crystal Palace buffet for a decent cookie. They must be good because we once saw a guest wrapping up 10 of them in a napkin to take with them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!