Best Character Photos

ed-4206-2-XL.jpg

Maybe this should be on Awkward Family photos... Again our motto is "go Goofy or go home". Forgive my Feet Fashion mistake.. this was our last day and this shoes were the most comfortable after walking miles that week..

View attachment 236232

I can definitely excuse you cyndi! After 10 days in the parks I had 2 enormous blisters (one on the exact same spot on each foot) and was living in moleskin, foam and tape! Getting ready for the parks each day was part surgery and part pain!

Getting ready for the parks each day was part surgery and part pain!

This is me.. every trip! My TA suggested wearing 2 pairs of socks - a thin pair and your normal pair. She swears she doesn't get blisters anymore doing this. I'm going to try it next trip!

This is me.. every trip! My TA suggested wearing 2 pairs of socks - a thin pair and your normal pair. She swears she doesn't get blisters anymore doing this. I'm going to try it next trip!

I only wear sandals. Very comfortable ones and hate getting new ones. They never fit the same. All my favorite park ones are wearing out :eek:
Haven't had a blister in years.
When I do have to wear shoes (some tours), my feet want out so bad. They love their freedom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter