Best character interaction: early or late?

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
I am full of questions today!!

We've had two previous character breakfast experiences, both with the latest PS available. First time, at Chef Mickey's (last September), worked out perfectly~we got lots of time with the characters. Second time was at Cape May (this past April/May), and the characters left not long after we were there. I'm planning for this September now, so should I plan for early or late PSs? When are you most likely to get the best interaction from the characters, or does it depend on the restaurant?

We had the same problem you did with a late one - the characters left half way through our meal. Won't do another late on again.

Our experience is with Donald's in AK. Last year, we had a 10:10 ps and it was great! Plenty of hot fresh food and we practically had the characters to ourselves. They came around three times, at least. This year we did the 8:00 ps and it was so rushed we hardly even saw the characters once, let alone three times. They barely slowed down enough for pictures, in fact we had to call Mickey back to even get a picture. He was just going to wave and pass by! By far, our worse character meal experience.

We just got back. We did a late seating at Chef Mickey's and they all left after we had only been there 30 minutes. But they very very best interaction we had was not at a meal at all- it was in the World Showcase at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter