Best Cat 3 stateroom

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
I understand that the catagory 3 rooms are different in design. Could you please give me your room# and what you though about it. Thanks

8032, 8034, 8532, 8534 are the ones that are larger but not handicapped accessible.

They are midship and have a triple wide verandah and larger living room. The Murphy bed is in the living room so that the bedroom is truly private if you have a party of five.

There are photo's and other info about 8032 on my website--link in the sig below, look under "journeys".

Anne

I was in 8532 in Feb 2004.

I thought this was a great room. There was a little noise from the things sliding on deck, and of course you can hear the party on the deck above you.

I did not mind that much, but the layout of the room was teriffic.

I booked it again next year, and when 2006 opens up... Im booking it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter