Best Building at POFQ??

chicklet2

Mouseketeer
Hello All!
My friend and I are making our yearly trip in February and we are staying at
the Port Orleans French Quarter for the first time. I myself have stayed at Riverside before and loved it. My question is, what is the best building to stay in to be as close to the Riverside amenities like food court and such?? We booked a water view thinking this may get us closer to everything as well. I do realize that POFQ has their own food court but from what I read, it doesn't sound as good as main one. Any input form those who have stayed and thought, next time I would like to stay in that building or I would hate to stay in that section again, would be helpful.:thumbsup2

If you want the Riverside amenities then staying a POFQ isn't really going to deliver what you are looking for. You can walk, but it isn't a "short" walk to Riverside. The closest building to Riverside is #7. I've been in that building twice and it is the longest walk back to the main building and to the busses for POFQ.

The food court at POFQ is almost the same if not exactly the same as the one at Riverside. There is no restaurant though, so you will have to go to Riverside for a table service meal.

POFQ does have a lounge with live music, an arcade, a pool and a shop.

If you really want to stay at POFQ but get to Riverside I would suggest using the boat, the ride is quite pleasant and there is only so much walking that one should have to endure at WDW.

If you want to be close to the amenities at POFQ and the boat to Riverside I would suggest buildings 2 or 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter