Best Birthday

cstraub

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to enjoys our DD's 5th birthday this March? I really want it to be special. We have already done CRT twice so that is not an option. Which restraunts offer the most hoopla for a birthday? Aslo, what about othe special things to do other than eating. We will be a small party with Nana and Papa mom and dad and DS and of course the birthday girl.

We celebrated DS 1st birthday at Crystal Palace. They decorated the table with glitter and ribbons. Then they sent out a card signed by Pooh and friends. Then when the characters came by, they made a fuss over him and all the glitter. Then at the end of the meal, we got a cupcake with a candle in it and the waiters sung to him. He did like the cupcake the most.

We celebrated my nephew's birthday at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge, and it sure was a blast. They definitely made a big deal out of it. The server called him over to the middle of the restaurant with two other birthday people, and she had the entire restaurant sing happy birthday to them, and they also had to go on a wooden pony ride around the restaurant. It sure was a lot of fun, and my nephew loved it! They gave him a birthday chocolate cupcake, too.

Karen

We celebrated my sister's birthday at Chef Mickey's one year. The characters made quite a big deal, had the restaurant sing to her, and also bought her over a cupcake with a candle to blow out.
Do you think she would enjoy going on one of the pontoon boats for an illuminations cruise? They decorate those for birthdays as well and (i believe) provide a cake.

The illuminations cruies sounds interesting. I wonder how long you are out in the water. She would love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter