Best Beer and Drink Menus at WDW

Trader Sam's for cocktails but they aren't cheap. I love beer but it's so expensive at WDW. They make a nice Black & Tan at R&C, the Unibroue at the Canada pavilion is also recommended.

I usually grab a pint at rose and crown. I find the half and half a good choice but I also like Guinness. The beers that Germany has during F&W are better than the normal selection.

Anytime there is Guinness on tap, that's what my husband gets. I prefer Newcastle Brown Ale there, although I usually get a Pimm's and Lemonade.

This time of year I usually really like a cream stout (although right now I'm nine months pregnant, so gotta wait a few more weeks)...does anyone know if there is a place at WDW with a good cream stout?

As a beer-lover and German I've to comment this because the choice on the German pavillion is a shame. Warsteiner is one of the absolute worst beers here - I hardly know anybody who drinks it. Altenmünster is not wellknown here and a in best case a medicriore beer. Also if they want to offer a Bavarian pilsner (Bavaria is not at in pilsner but mainly in white beer or lager) there are many better choices. While at Disney World I just refuse drinking beer in Germany...

Besides the already mentioned beers and locations, I liked the Moretti Lager in Italy or Kronenbourg in France.

remember when the German Pavilion Beer was Becks?

This time of year I usually really like a cream stout (although right now I'm nine months pregnant, so gotta wait a few more weeks)...does anyone know if there is a place at WDW with a good cream stout?
I think the Craft Beer booth has a triple chocolate milk stout for F&W.

Trader Sam's for cocktails but they aren't cheap. I love beer but it's so expensive at WDW. They make a nice Black & Tan at R&C, the Unibroue at the Canada pavilion is also recommended.

I enjoy the Uh-OA at Trader Sam's for the floor show, and it may be $20 but I am usually pretty buzzed after drinking it so one drink is enough!

I enjoy the Uh-OA at Trader Sam's for the floor show, and it may be $20 but I am usually pretty buzzed after drinking it so one drink is enough!

Yeah it's technically a Two-person drink so one is enough. I'll admit I shared an Uh-Oa and still managed to down another couple of "smaller" drinks. :teeth:

Anyone have any thoughts on what drinks they'd like to see in TSL (if they do adult beverages) and SW:GE?

If TSL is going to do floats, an alcoholic one wouldn't be too hard. I've been interested in trying a dark chocolate ice cream/ Guinness float. I use Guinness to make a dark chocolate cake, and it is exceptionally tasty, so wondering how ice cream float would be.

The pool bar at the Dolphin has one of the better beer selections around Disney. Definitely like the nod from Concrete Beach on the Kungaloosh Spiced Ale. The Safari Amber is a generic AB amber that they sell under many names. The Wave still has a nice selection of Florida Beers.

The Safari Amber is a generic AB amber that they sell under many names.

Really! It is way better than any bud product I've ever tried, I enjoy it quite a bit.

Actually, you got me looking it up, and the claim (from AB) is that it is an exclusive brew to WDW. Generally my favorite beers are Vienna-style Lagers, of which this is one, which is probably why I like it. You may be correct that they have other labels that use the exact same beer, but honestly if they did I would love to know because as I said I quite enjoy it.

I really like Big River Brewery at the Boardwalk. The burgers are delicious, and they make their own beer. Also, they are affiliated with Gordon Biersch, so I accumulate points when eating there.

I've heard that the new BaseLine Tap House at Hollywood Studios has a great beer selection

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/baseline-tap-house/menus/

We were fortunate to be at DHS on the day Baseline opened. I got 2 flights, so managed to try most of their beers. They were good, but I was extremely surprised that there were no Stouts or Porters on the menu.

Disney Springs has a few bars that have a good selection of beers. Stargazers Bar at Planet Hollywood is one. Jock Lindsey’s is another.

However, Florida now has many craft brewers, which I think could be fit in. Perhaps do a Hoptingers or something similar in Disney Springs. Perhaps with not as many taps.

I believe they have quite a few FL beers at F&W, but a permanent taproom somewhere would be great.

DH and I usually plan brewery visits whenever we travel, so having something on Disney property where you could try local beers without having to drive anywhere would be a great addition for us.

I believe they have quite a few FL beers at F&W, but a permanent taproom somewhere would be great.

DH and I usually plan brewery visits whenever we travel, so having something on Disney property where you could try local beers without having to drive anywhere would be a great addition for us.

Stargazers Bar has a nice variety of Florida Beers.
803F187F-1675-4A44-BBE2-67A9520F1C95.png
96E21A45-DC7E-4F17-8DD3-47196F3420CD.png
826ED4A4-74CA-43F8-AAD7-20328A4953AF.png

As a beer-lover and German I've to comment this because the choice on the German pavillion is a shame. Warsteiner is one of the absolute worst beers here - I hardly know anybody who drinks it. Altenmünster is not wellknown here and a in best case a medicriore beer. Also if they want to offer a Bavarian pilsner (Bavaria is not at in pilsner but mainly in white beer or lager) there are many better choices. While at Disney World I just refuse drinking beer in Germany...

Besides the already mentioned beers and locations, I liked the Moretti Lager in Italy or Kronenbourg in France.

I find the same problem with the UK pavilion, I don't know who decided that Boddingtons and bass are good representations for British ales, strongbow is definitely not proper cider and I can't say I've ever seen any of their 'blends' in any British pub, except for snakebite which normally has blackcurrant added to it and is well known to many uni students (snakebite Sunday anyone??) I do think the redeeming item on the menu is a pimms and lemonade, a proper British summertime drink ☺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter