Best Antique Shops Near Disneyland

Porsche4

DIS Veteran
We are having a park free day on our upcoming Disneyland trip. I would really like to check out a couple of good antique shops and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. We won't have a car and will most likely catch an Uber so if there is somewhere that has a couple of shops in walking distance of each other that would be great. I was thinking about Glassel Street Orange near Plaza Park but not sure of the quality of the shops. As we are coming from Australia we will be looking for smaller quality antiques, not large furniture or junky stuff.

The antiques stores in Orange Olde Towne are well worth the visit - you'll be amazed at what you see there.

The antiques stores in Orange Olde Towne are well worth the visit - you'll be amazed at what you see there.
Thanks for the reply, thats where I was thinking of going. Are there some good cafes there too?

Apologies for the delay in replying - yep, there are wonderful cafes in Orange Olde Towne. 2 that I can personally recommend are the Filling Station Cafe, also, the Urth Cafe. Very good service and wonderful meals in both locations, which my wife and I enjoyed. Pricing is not too shabby either - a family could eat at both locations without breaking the bank.

Last edited:

Apologies for the delay in replying - yep, there are wonderful cafe's in Orange Olde Towne. 2 that I can personally recommend are the Filling Station Cafe, also, the Urth Cafe. Very good service and wonderful meals in both locations, which my wife and I enjoyed. Pricing is not too shabby either - a family could eat at both locations without breaking the bank.
Oh thanks you so much for the help. We are looking forward to a day away from the parks, hoping to pick up some bargains to take home to Australia. We will definitely check out your eatery suggestions. Thanks again.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest