Beach Towel Exchange.....Anybody interested?

lizdotcom99

<font color=purple>Tags Have Been Donated<br><font
Be forewarned....Nutsy made me do this.......Not really but she did strongly encourage me to start this as I had suggested to her as I have never "organized" an exchange. So here goes....if interested in a Beach Towel exchange, please pm me with your Name, screen name, address and email address. I would like to have all the names by Monday, July 21rst, I will then pick them on the 22cnd and email your recipient info to all of you so that they can be sent out by August 1. Does this sound reasonable? Anyone can participate and I will try to live up to the great examples of other exchange organziers who have set such great examples before me!!! Here's hoping for a great summer exchange!!
This exchange in on the US Community Board, but would like to open it up to all who are interested. Also if you would like to sign up for more than one that is perfectly fine with me. Hope to see some towels cross a very big area of water!!!! hehehehe
Thanks,
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter