Be Out Guest reservations are a joke.

I am not going to be upset if we don't get a table with a view. They supposedly have an area to stand to see the fireworks. I just want to be able to get to that area. Our ADR is at 7:50p.

Many of us on here have been saying the same thing, it is rude to take up table space while others are waiting and have been waiting, If your done than leave, what is so important you have to waste time sitting in a resturant, It costs way too much just to get into a park to waste the time table sitting so others cannot get in, but the other half see nothing wrong with table sitting, they feel they paid for it.
As for getting into the Rose and crown the hour before, chances are you will allowed in, but will be no wheres near where you can see the fireworks, table setters take them tables 2 hours before.

You know, I have said that before on these boards and been flamed to no end. I specifically made reservations for O'hana at 9PM, for the fireworks show, as it was our bdays/anniversary, so even with a 45 minute wait, we would have been fine. I got to the podium at 8:30 and was told the fireworks were at 9 :-)confused3 as it wasn't even dark yet) and to go to the beach and watch them. So I requested a table near the window. Cool, fine. Already had problems with the bartender, the podium person, the crowd in general.

Finally get seated...9:45. Cool, fine. No fireworks yet. They sit me and my DH in the middle of a walkway, near the window, but a family- whose table had already been cleared before we sat, the kids running around in the restaurant like heathens around us too, the mother going outside to smoke and come back, were still sitting there- mind you, there was an empty table next to the window away from them. Did I get it, even though I was still sweet as pie (which is VERY hard for me where poor service is involved)? Nope, a walkup got it because it was their- wait for it- ANNIVERSARY!

We were one of the last seatings of the night besides the other couple (maybe 2 other tables). Place was deserted right after, including, you guessed it...the family that had been there since 7:00. The server, however, was so kind and so thoughtful- she could see how heartbroken I was because I wanted the night to be perfect. She was so sweet and so wonderful- she packed up extras for us (even though, being the last seating of the night, the food was dry and tasteless and just not worth the money) and gave us a great cupcake. I didn't expect extra treatment but still...I really felt like Disney had dropped the ball a whole lot on the time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter