• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

be our guest lunch

hickorysss

Earning My Ears
from my understanding, be our guest restaurant does not take lunch reservations. does anyone know the best process to get a table for quick service lunch? do you go somewhere right when the park opens, or do you go up to the restaurant at a certain time, or can you just walk up and get in most of the time, or something else?

Its quick service for lunch. you just get in line and order your food. you sit at a table and they bring it to you.

they do not take reservations for lunch, because it isnt a sit down lunch. its like a cafe where you order and they bring it to you.

I think it depends a lot on crowds. We were there early feb and got in line around 10:10 for the 10:30 opening, we skipped breakfast for this. Dh and kids got in line near the front of the bridge while I ran and got dumbo fp for after lunch. I felt like the process was really slow and disorganized with ordering. Once n we waited for several minutes while the cm helped the people in our line, then it took her forever to do ours, it was actually frustrating. Once in though, the cast and food more than make up for it.

Its quick service for lunch. you just get in line and order your food. you sit at a table and they bring it to you.

they do not take reservations for lunch, because it isnt a sit down lunch. its like a cafe where you order and they bring it to you.

do you ever get turned down that you know of? say you go at peak time around 12p? or if you wait long enough will you definitely get in? we were there for the fantasy land preview and the restaurant wasn't suppose to be open for dinner, but they did surprise reservations that day and we got to eat dinner that night! :hyper: but we would like to try lunch this time.

I think it depends a lot on crowds. We were there early feb and got in line around 10:10 for the 10:30 opening, we skipped breakfast for this. Dh and kids got in line near the front of the bridge while I ran and got dumbo fp for after lunch. I felt like the process was really slow and disorganized with ordering. Once n we waited for several minutes while the cm helped the people in our line, then it took her forever to do ours, it was actually frustrating. Once in though, the cast and food more than make up for it.

thank you! and now i know they open at 10:30.

do you ever get turned down that you know of? say you go at peak time around 12p? or if you wait long enough will you definitely get in? we were there for the fantasy land preview and the restaurant wasn't suppose to be open for dinner, but they did surprise reservations that day and we got to eat dinner that night! :hyper: but we would like to try lunch this time.

They stop allowing ppl to get in line at 2 so as long as you are there before that and willing to wait you won't have a problem.

Much like getting in line for a ride at park closing, once you are in the line you are good and will not be turned away. They have been cutting off the line somewhere between 2:00-2:30 pm each day in order to allow time for everyone in line to order, eat, and leave in time for them to prepare the restaurant for dinner. Even if you are at the very end of the line, you will not be rushed and will be given plenty of time to eat and explore the restaurant. As far as I know they have not been consistent with the exact cutoff time, so I recommend getting there by 1:55 to be safe. There's a link in my signature to a thread with lots more info, if you're interested :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter