Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

2. What time do the open reservations hit the system at the 27 day mark? Do I need to be up until midnight, or can I do it first thing in the morning?[/QUOTE]

There's no need to be up til midnight. Availability has been good, whether you're making your FP+ at the 27 day mark, or the week of your stay or even the day that you want it once you're there. The BoG FP+ process just isn't that well publicized to the general public, unlike the traditional table service ADRs, so there is no need to be concerned about getting the FP+ at the earliest possible moment.

I am checking in to Beach Club for 2 nights August 30-September 1. I went to the site and, oddly enough, I can actually book FP+ for August 22-28, but can't see any dates past that. Any ideas as to why I can book times for the week before we check in, but not during the dates of our reservation?

I am having the same issue. I am doing a split stay at BWI August 21/21 then going on a cruise. When I come back on August 30-Sept 1st we are staying at AKL. I am using the confirmation number from my stay at AKL but can only see date for August 21-28. I want to book for August 31st when I am in the MK. Any ideas??

I am checking in to Beach Club for 2 nights August 30-September 1. I went to the site and, oddly enough, I can actually book FP+ for August 22-28, but can't see any dates past that. Any ideas as to why I can book times for the week before we check in, but not during the dates of our reservation?

Different dates but same situation for me. Please post if it gets resolved!

Thanks for letting me know about the 6 days after check in. We check in on August 23rd and I can see dates until the 29th. Guess I'll book another date that we are at MK and then try to change at check in. Appreciate the info!

I am having the same issue. I am doing a split stay at BWI August 21/21 then going on a cruise. When I come back on August 30-Sept 1st we are staying at AKL. I am using the confirmation number from my stay at AKL but can only see date for August 21-28. I want to book for August 31st when I am in the MK. Any ideas??

The BoG FP+ system only seems to recognize the first part of a split stay, no matter what you try to do. If you want to get a BoG FP+ in advance for the second part of your stay, it usually works if you set up a separate MDE account with a new email address that's never been used for Disney and link that to the confirmation number from your second stay. Or, you could just wait til you get there for your second stay and book the FP+ then - there has generally been good availability on any given day, so it shouldn't be a problem to wait.

The BoG FP+ system only seems to recognize the first part of a split stay, no matter what you try to do. If you want to get a BoG FP+ in advance for the second part of your stay, it usually works if you set up a separate MDE account with a new email address that's never been used for Disney and link that to the confirmation number from your second stay. Or, you could just wait til you get there for your second stay and book the FP+ then - there has generally been good availability on any given day, so it shouldn't be a problem to wait.

I am doing a split stay, but my displayed wrong dates don't correspond either part of my stay. I did try the second account trick, and it didn't work. It shows me the same dates both times. What it might correspond to, is an earlier version of my trip that I long ago canceled, well before I ever logged into the BR guest site.

It is still not showing up for me (only for next week) even though my stay starts on 8/28.

When I log onto the Be Our Guest lunch website, it shows all the dates of my trip. When I click on each day, it says "There are no fastPasses available". Am I doing something wrong? Maybe trying to soon?

I was super worried about my FP to BOG too! So following the directions in the post you log in to the BOG FP site and then replace the end "stuff" with this:

"beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx" (The "stuff" I refer to is AFTER the backslash. I hope I am being clear enough... When you see it, it makes sense)

That's the page URL that the 'View' link on the BoG Lunch website is meant to take you to, so yes it definitely makes sense to try it manually if the link is not available for you when you log in. I've added that info to the FAQ. Thanks!

Andre

Hey everyone, I have a quick question!

I go on Oct9th, but wanted to log in just to see how it is. I was surprised that it showed my reservation dates, but only up till the 15th (we stay till the 17th). Well, regardless, 15th is one of our MK days, so I tried it out. It says that there are "no FastPasses available".

Did they really "sold out" (I don't know a better term for this lol) OR they'll only show up at the 27 days mark?

Thank you! (-:

EDIT: it was answered right above.... ugh I'm sorry I hate when I do that lol
will calculate the 27 day mark~ it starts at midnight like the other FP+?

Hey everyone, I have a quick question! I go on Oct9th, but wanted to log in just to see how it is. I was surprised that it showed my reservation dates, but only up till the 15th (we stay till the 17th). Well, regardless, 15th is one of our MK days, so I tried it out. It says that there are "no FastPasses available". Did they really "sold out" (I don't know a better term for this lol) OR they'll only show up at the 27 days mark? Thank you! (-: EDIT: it was answered right above.... ugh I'm sorry I hate when I do that lol will calculate the 27 day mark~ it starts at midnight like the other FP+?

Just so you know that when the window does open for you, only the first 7 days will show. If you want the FP for day 8 you have to wait until day 1 of your vacation. If you want the FP on day 9 you have to wait until day 2 of your vacation, etc.

Thanks for the information. I will try to set up another account. If it doesn't work I will just wait until I am in WDW as we are not going to MK until after our cruise on August 31st.

Is this really working? Can I really book BoG with a FP+ 27 days before my date? It seems too good to be true..

I keep waiting for the catch..

Is this really working? Can I really book BoG with a FP+ 27 days before my date? It seems too good to be true.. I keep waiting for the catch..

Yes that is the way it works. I have done it as have many people on the boards. One catch, if you want to call it that, is it is only available to onsite guests.

Yes that is the way it works. I have done it as have many people on the boards. One catch, if you want to call it that, is it is only available to onsite guests.

That's fine, I'll be at Pop anyway..

Does it count as one of your available 3 FP+ selections? or is it considered a dining selection?

Please help!!!!! I read the first page several times and have been waiting patiently for my window to open up for Sept. 1, which is today. However, my kids will not show up. I have created 3 accounts and tried different resort reservations (we have a split stay)and they don't show up on anything! I could understand my DS1 but my DD5 isn't on there either. Can I just make it for my DH and myself and add the kids when we get there? Am I missing something?

Sorry if I missed this being answered already...

We arrive September 1st and I can now select that day, but I want the FP for September 3rd and it is not coming up. Do I need to wait a couple more days? I thought once it opened up for my arrival date I would be able to reserve for a later day in our stay. It looks like I have to wait 27 days out from the date I want, not from my arrival date - is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter