Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

SRUAlmn said:
This happened to us too. It automatically recognizes your log in and links to your dates for this trip. I believe Andre's note was for people who do something like a split stay during the same trip with different reservation numbers.

Thanks! :-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using DISBoards

I have a question that wasn't addressed in the first post. My dd is 1 but eats a lot so I know we're going to have to order a kids meal for her. The rest of us are on the dining plan. If I choose the option where I pre-order our food can I order meals for all four of us? I know we don't pay until we arrive so can they split the check between two different methods of payment (dining plan and oop)?

Thanks so much for starting this thread!

I made FP+ for my sister and her family's room last year and pre-ordered. They were on the DDP. When I ordered a meal for my 2 year old niece the system was going to use the dining credits to pay for her meal. She of course did not have any dining credits. My sister had to fix it at the restaurant and pay OOP for her 2 year old.

Another suggestion for a FAQ:

As a picky eater, can I customize an entree (e.g. hold the mayo, no cheese)?

Some of the entrees allow certain customizations. After you have selected your item and it appears under your name on the right hand side of the screen, you have to click on the edit button next to it. You then click on modify and if customization is possible, it will give you the available options.

I was able to use BOG FP+ on our Oct 2013 trip. It worked beautifully. We are going again this September and are planning to FP+ again.

However, this time we are traveling on a total of 4 reservations (2 rooms, split week). My wife's email is setup with one room's reservation, and mine for the other. Up until about 2 weeks ago, we were able to see our vacation week on the BOG site (on both logins). Now, my login (the one we used last October) only shows the next seven days to choose for my FP+. My wife's login still shows our vacation week.

I tried calling MDE support and was basically told if one reservation is invited and the other not, too bad (CM was not rude, just summarizing the conversation). She also explained that there was nothing she could do to correct what week was showing on my login.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this. I tried using another email and I am still getting the same week.

If you are doing a split-stay enter the confirmation number that coincides with the day you wish to book your FP lunch.
Learned the hard way by entering our first resorts number which opened the first seven days but of course I wanted our FP for day eight. Arrhgh...cannot change it.

If you don't pre-order, you just get in line to order food behind the regular line. How is this FP? what are you bypassing then?

If you change your mind on arrival do you turn have to get in line or can they make changes at the podium.?

If you don't pre-order, you just get in line to order food behind the regular line. How is this FP? what are you bypassing then? If you change your mind on arrival do you turn have to get in line or can they make changes at the podium.?

With FP you enter the line at the ordering area.

You are going in front of everyone that is in line on the bridge.

If you are doing a split-stay enter the confirmation number that coincides with the day you wish to book your FP lunch.
Learned the hard way by entering our first resorts number which opened the first seven days but of course I wanted our FP for day eight. Arrhgh...cannot change it.

Try going to the Disney website and creating a new account with a new email address that hasn't ever been used there (could be another one you have or a spouse's), and connect that email with the second reservation number. You should then be able to log in to the BoG FP+ website with the new email and reservation number, and it should pull up the dates of your second reservation, assuming that the start of that reservation is within 27 days.

We just got back. I was able to get a BoG lunch FP using the site before we left. We loved our lunch and the girls asked to go back before we left. While we were there, I was able to log onto the site and get a second BoG lunch for our last day. The girls were so excited!

The first time, we ordered when we arrived. We were able to have sauces removed and also place an allergen free order. The second time, I ordered ahead. When we arrived, I was able to review and customize the order at checkin. Oh, and everyone LOVED the fries!

We loved BoG for both lunch and the dinner we reserved 180 days earlier for DD's birthday. We ate there three times last week, and were able to sit in each dining room. I'd definitely return, though now that we've experienced dinner there once, we'd be happy just paying lunch prices!

PS - the gray stuff IS delicious!! :thumbsup2

With FP you enter the line at the ordering area.

You are going in front of everyone that is in line on the bridge.

That's not what happened to me when I went last Sunday. However they were handing out return time cards for walk-ups so the line wasn't insanely long. I was surprised when, after I checked in, they just sent me to the end of the line. I actually thought I mis-heard him and asked again.There was no separate fast pass line with a merge point near the ordering kiosks. I don't know if they are still handing out the cards, though.

Thank you for the trick on finding the 44 number. I had a 5 digit orbitz number and it would not take it. Your trick of looking at the URL worked!:woohoo:

Thank you for the trick on finding the 44 number. I had a 5 digit orbitz number and it would not take it. Your trick of looking at the URL worked!:woohoo:

This whole thing is a bit of a learning process all round - and for Disney too, I hope!

Andre

That's not what happened to me when I went last Sunday. However they were handing out return time cards for walk-ups so the line wasn't insanely long. I was surprised when, after I checked in, they just sent me to the end of the line. I actually thought I mis-heard him and asked again.There was no separate fast pass line with a merge point near the ordering kiosks. I don't know if they are still handing out the cards, though.

We were there Saturday, July 19, and there were two separate lines. They stayed separate all the way to the spot where the CM stands before sending you into the ordering room (which BTW is WAY too small. It's always such a crowded mess in there.)

andrewilley thanks so much for doing this! Supremely helpful to myself and soo many others!:thumbsup2

Booked Aug 29 today!

So excited about our line up for that day:
Breakfast at Captains Grille
FP lunch at BOG
Early dinner at California Grill, with plenty of time to make it back to Main Street for parade and Wishes

Being an international guest, a lot of the ways to get the 12 digit reservation number didn't work for me. I tried all the URL ways, but couldn't get them to work either.

What did work for me was my Memory Maker confirmation number :)

We were there Saturday, July 19, and there were two separate lines. They stayed separate all the way to the spot where the CM stands before sending you into the ordering room (which BTW is WAY too small. It's always such a crowded mess in there.)

Were they handing out return time cards that day? If not, I think that's what was different. When I went there was only one line on the bridge, not two. No merge point.

My FP made it so I didn't have to return later but I still had to wait on the right side of the bridge. I saw a group go down the left but they must have preordered their food. I didn't.

And, yes, that room is too small!

Were they handing out return time cards that day? If not, I think that's what was different. When I went there was only one line on the bridge, not two. No merge point.

My FP made it so I didn't have to return later but I still had to wait on the right side of the bridge. I saw a group go down the left but they must have preordered their food. I didn't.

And, yes, that room is too small!

It didn't look like they were handing out return cards because there was a decently long line on the right. We walked all the way down the left side, into the castle, and then about halfway through the knight room before we hit the rest of the FP+ line. We didn't preorder our food, but there was a CM at the computer right at the entrance to the knight room that was greeting people who preordered.

Being an international guest, a lot of the ways to get the 12 digit reservation number didn't work for me. I tried all the URL ways, but couldn't get them to work either.

What did work for me was my Memory Maker confirmation number :)

Thanks for the info, now added to the FAQ. :thumbsup2

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter