Be Our Guest breakfast for early admission

I tried to get a ppo for July and was surprised there was nothing. Is it because they just aren't doing that anymore?

I tried to get a ppo for July and was surprised there was nothing. Is it because they just aren't doing that anymore?

There are no PPO available from about mid May on and no one really knows why. The assumption is they are doing away with the PPO time frame.

There are no PPO available from about mid May on and no one really knows why. The assumption is they are doing away with the PPO time frame.

Some Disney higher-up probably got around to looking at BOG's $$$ per diner per hour data in the restaurant and figured out that it wasn't worth staffing the restaurant from 8am to 9am, with all the folks ordering one cup of coffee for 4 people.

I'm seeing some the week of my trip for 8:55, but nothing earlier than that.
Posted this tip in a couple other threads. I was having times coming up around 9am if I searched under the "breakfast" time option. Once I specifically selected 8am as my preferred time, I found availability at or around 8am. Perhaps that might work in your case?

Posted this tip in a couple other threads. I was having times coming up around 9am if I searched under the "breakfast" time option. Once I specifically selected 8am as my preferred time, I found availability at or around 8am. Perhaps that might work in your case?
That worked for me today, too! I was able to separate my mom-in-law from my reservation, so we can use online ordering with the dining plan! Yay!

We're on the dining plan. We are getting a full breakfast. I think the breakfast looks good and I'm surprised that so many people do this and order just a cup of coffee. I know some would, but I would think the majority of people would get breakfast (and eat it really fast LOL).

Ditto about on the plan and ordering full breakfast. :)

And it’s a pretty sure bet that most of the people who will come on and whine when Park hours are changed to an 8am opening are the ones who were getting just coffee and maybe a cupcake. (Not all, but probably most.)

My date is next week - 1/24. Park hours on the website start at 9:00 for Magic Kingdom - so that's the opening time, right? So with an 8:30 breakfast reservation I'll be able to enter the park early?

I know I did it that way last year - I just want to make sure they haven't changed anything.

Yes, but so will everyone else. They now let everyone into Main Street before park opening, and hold everyone at the hub until the opening show at 8:50 (or maybe it's 8:55). If you have a reservation before that at BOG, they let you go past the hub. But you wont be on an empty Main Street, by any means.

We have a 8:05am for a 9am open, will they let us back earlier so we do not get held up with the crowd moving for the HUB?

Just wanted to know if it's still the policy that as long as one person in the party orders something, there is no "no show" charge for a breakfast reservation.

If I have a reservation for a party of 3 for breakfast, can I still order just a cup of coffee and gain early admission to the parks?

I know this was the policy last year - just wanted to make sure it hasn't changed.

Thanks.

KathyinNY,

How was your trip. Were you able to just order for 1 with no problem. What did you order and how did it taste? Thanks

Just wanted to know if it's still the policy that as long as one person in the party orders something, there is no "no show" charge for a breakfast reservation.

For any meal, with the exception of prepaid meals (such as CRT, HDDR, Luau, BBQ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter