BBB best times/any advice?

PrettyPrincessJen

Disney Princess
I am making a BBB appointment for DD9 for our 7 day cruise. I've read that you can bring your own dress and they will set it up in the dressing area so your DD won't feel any different. Any advice on days/times and BBB in general?

DD didn't get an outfit and still felt very special when she went to BBB. If you want her to be ready for pictures before dinner, I would book around 4:00. That allows the 45 minutes and then you can have her picture taken in the atrium with the characters. I plan to be dressed for dinner when I take her also. We are going to have family pictures taken on formal & semiformal nights, so those were out, as is pirate night. The first and last nights are also always busy. That left two days for me to choose from.

I was one who swore I would never take DD to BBB. Last year she went with a friend to celebrate a special milestone with her. Watching the experience made me realize that it is much more than just playing dress up. The FGMIT dote on each child more than I expected. Wish I had pictures of the look on DD's face the entire time she was in the chair. Even with their own dresses on, both girls carried themselves differently at dinner and really the rest of the evening. I am surprising her with an appointment on our next cruise. She will be 12 and it is the last time she will be able to. She was okay not going before, but I know how much she enjoyed it last year and this time I am going to make sure I have extra batteries for my camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter