BB code disabled

It looks like the broken BBcode means that you can't even post an inline image that's stored elsewhere; if you want to share an image, it has to be uploaded here. Unless there's some trick I'm not aware of.

(edit: apparently it's been so long that I'd forgotten the BBcode formatting! I was using < instead of [ - once I fixed that, it did work.)

Looks to me like the site is pretty well abandoned if such basic functionality (which should be able to be easily fixed if it's just an SSL issue) has been broken for months.

It looks like the broken BBcode means that you can't even post an inline image that's stored elsewhere; if you want to share an image, it has to be uploaded here. Unless there's some trick I'm not aware of.

(edit: apparently it's been so long that I'd forgotten the BBcode formatting! I was using < instead of [ - once I fixed that, it did work.)

Looks to me like the site is pretty well abandoned if such basic functionality (which should be able to be easily fixed if it's just an SSL issue) has been broken for months.

In the toolbar for you post, click the photo icon, click the link icon, and paste the URL.

But yes, this is a simple fix (same with the link issue). Corey or whoever is in charge of the tech side must just be too busy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter