Bathing Suit Sizes

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
Normally I'm a size 4 (sometimes a 2 or a 6 depending on store etc) However this weekend I went bikini shopping and ended up with a size 12 :earseek: . What's up with that?!?! :confused3

Can't help you there---bikini's (if I were to ever wear them again which probably won't happen)--I always had to buy larger b/c I wanted the ladies to stay well covered. So that would be my first guess.

As far as "athletic" swimsuits--I always have to buy smaller--b/c they are supposed to fit snug for the water-dyamics (excuse my ignorance--I do mean the water equivilant of aerodynamics).

I think it is par for the course--if you don't want to wear your suit dental floss style--you will inevitably be forced to purchase a larger size.

I buy a bigger swimsuit size because I don't want to tug. I'm a 10 right now in regular clothes (sometimes 8) and my last swimsuits were 12s. I bought a bikini too and am working on looking better in it! I bought the little skirt to go with it too which I will wear for now! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter