Backpack coolers

mom2t

DIS Veteran
Can you take them in Seaworld? I know DW allows them. Also hoping we can at Bush Gardens.

Taken from the SeaWorld website:

• As a reminder, the following items are not permitted to be brought into SeaWorld for the safety of our animals and our guests: weapons, glass bottles, cans, any other type of sharp objects, straws, large hard or soft coolers, and any hazardous items or materials.
I've seen them be funny with people trying to get coolers into the park before when I've been going through Security but because it's a backpack style one they might be okay with it. I'm sure other people on here will tell you that they've taken one in before fine though so who knows. I would also imagine that BG have similar rules as well.

From their site......Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park............... so if you are just planning to bring lunch in they won't let you. You can exit the park and eat a picnic lunch in an area near the parking area, though. We usually carry in 1 bottle of water and they do not make us leave it at the gate. BTW carry as little as you can in your pockets. You do have to remove everything from pockets to go through the metal screener which is at each turnstyle. You may also have a picture taken of you taken when they scan your AP if it does not have a picture on it like the old one I have does.

SeaWorld
You can't take food stuffs or coolers inside.
If baby food it's okay, Special Diets contact.
Note: We have been made to pour out water bottles at entrance.

BushGardens
Special Diets are to contact Guest Relations.
They do state that water bottles are okay.

We have SW annual passes and always take a backpack cooler with drinks in both cans and plastic bottles, plus snacks. Never had a problem this year or any other time.

I have never had a problem with individual servings of things like chips, crackers, apples, ect. You can't bring a whole bag of chips or sandwiches but snacks and drinks have never been a problem.

SeaWorld
If baby food it's okay, Special Diets contact.
Note: We have been made to pour out water bottles at entrance.

BushGardens
Special Diets are to contact Guest Relations.
They do state that water bottles are okay.
Thank you. We need to take a few things in due to my husband's diabetes. It can drop suddenly. He must stay hydrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter