Back to the Island-Double Dip Delight!Western COMPLETE~Cruising with a baby w/PICS!

Sounds like we didnt miss much not going to the adult part of the show (I was in tequilla/martarita/martini-vill still LMAO)

Love your formal pics and your dress is adorable.

Ron leave her alone about the wii, im right there with her, put the kids to bed and getting ready to have some guitar practice LOL

Oh and Jen I thought of you the other day. My neice let me know she is throwing her dh a 30th bday party and its 80's prom theme... I so thought of our 80s talk we had while we all were shopping for formal and 80's party attire. I will take pics and let you know how it goes... not to june so i have plenty of time to lose weight and find the most awesomest dress, teal is coming to mind with really puffy sleeves LOL

I hope you were sitting down! I'm FINALLY getting around to reading TR from my Double Dip Delighter friends!

Now my newest addiction, Facebook, is under control, I'm ready to read IMPORTANT stuff! I'm through page 4, which takes me through installment #3.

....In fact I worked very hard to create a spreadsheet with all this information on it to have at hand to help out with the planning....

You did, too! Thanks again!! :worship: I added a couple of other things that were specific to us, and it was up on the back side of our cabin door every day. We referenced it frequently!

....And when I say plan, I ain’t joking around folks. This group is made up of some serious planners (me included)....I wanted to crawl under a rock in RBarD when all of us were in the line party and people were pulling it out and showing the CM's... Like "WE have the spreadsheet. YOU are wrong, DCL!"...

HA HA! Indeed we planned, but I seriously think that made our trip! It was worth every second of planning! I'm laughing at all the stats from Post #1 you put in there!

:lmao: I'm totally cracking up at the visual I have of your embarassment! (sorry!) You should NOT be embarassed! That's absolutely hilarious that we indeed treated it like the traveling reference guide!

...Hadley and Erik heard me from the other line and said “They changed Pirate night. It’s now Tuesday. We’re staying in Cozumel until 1 AM”. Awwww, MAN. All the hard work I did sifting through all the Navigators…calling DCL. All the people who posted asking, and PM’ed trusting ME as the rotation guru, and I misled them all....

Awe....I'm sorry you felt like the hard work was wasted, but it certainly was not! Besides...like we all don't know Disney changes things up!

...the folks in line ahead of us (who were now up at the table talking to the CM), well the gentleman was trying to make his point, and to my chagrin he pulled out of his pocket – of all things, my spreadsheet...

OMG that's so funny! Did you ever find out who the gentleman was? I wonder if he was a DH of a DISer or a DISer himself!

I can't wait to read the rest, Jen, but I must get back to work!

Jen, after the months of "harassment" (hehe) to get with it and read the TRs, I spent the afternoon with this tiny little window open at work to finish reading because you got me hooked! Yet you're not even finished?!! :lmao: Like I can talk! I haven't even started mine, and I indeed want to write one. (OMG after reading yours, I'm scared I can't remember all the great details! I'm going to really have to spend some time outlining my story!)

As I was reading, I just kept thinking "How did you get all of that into your day?" Oh yea. I was SICK darnit! I crashed "early", slept in, and found myself cranky more often than I cared to be. I missed sooooo much social time, particularly at night, it still makes me sick thinking about it! So, it's great to hear what all was going on out there through you guys!

As expected, it's been a great story thus far! I do have to go back and look at the pics, because photo/video sites are blocked here at work, so I can't see your pictures here. With the several comments made, I'm anxious to see them!

John Charles really packed them in our our WB Panama cruise too! In fact, they kept him on the ship longer that his original engagement. :thumbsup2 They finally did his final 'adult' show in the Walt Disney Theater...SRO.

Yes, we really did enjoy him. I had some songs I thought I could stump him with, but I didn't get picked. Oh well! A couple of them might have been too risque, anyway!;)

FINALLY!!!! :cool1: Put the Wii down and write some more. :lmao:

Ummm...who's playing NOW?;)

(You know I bust your chops cause I love ya!)

Yay and update! I love the pictures! I'll have to watch the videos later! :)

:) They aren't as good as the videos I posted on the meets thread. ;)

Sounds like we didnt miss much not going to the adult part of the show (I was in tequilla/martarita/martini-vill still LMAO)

Love your formal pics and your dress is adorable.
Really? The pink nightmare?!? ;) Actually I DO like it. It would have looked better if there was less of me filling it out, but, eh.

Ron leave her alone about the wii, im right there with her, put the kids to bed and getting ready to have some guitar practice LOL

Oh and Jen I thought of you the other day. My neice let me know she is throwing her dh a 30th bday party and its 80's prom theme... I so thought of our 80s talk we had while we all were shopping for formal and 80's party attire. I will take pics and let you know how it goes... not to june so i have plenty of time to lose weight and find the most awesomest dress, teal is coming to mind with really puffy sleeves LOL

YES! And bright garish sequins with the puffy satin sleeves. Dye to match shoes and purse too, of course!:lmao:

I hope you were sitting down! I'm FINALLY getting around to reading TR from my Double Dip Delighter friends!

YAYY!!! I'm so glad you made it by!:banana:

OMG that's so funny! Did you ever find out who the gentleman was? I wonder if he was a DH of a DISer or a DISer himself!

No...I didn't. I know he is somehow connected to us, unless someone was passing out the spreadsheets in the terminal...:rolleyes1

I can't wait to read the rest, Jen, but I must get back to work!

Jen, after the months of "harassment" (hehe) to get with it and read the TRs, I spent the afternoon with this tiny little window open at work to finish reading because you got me hooked!
Once you pop, you just can't stop, eh? :rotfl:

Yet you're not even finished?!! :lmao: Like I can talk! I haven't even started mine, and I indeed want to write one. (OMG after reading yours, I'm scared I can't remember all the great details! I'm going to really have to spend some time outlining my story!)

I genuinely hope you will write one! They are time consuming, although most of it for me is uploading the pics. I am already starting to get fuzzy on the details a bit, since I didn't take any notes. FOr instance while I remember what I ate, I now have to ask Ron what he ate, etc. But even if you are forgetting tiny details I know we all would love to read even just an outline of what you did! Especially after seeing your scrapbook!!:thumbsup2

As I was reading, I just kept thinking "How did you get all of that into your day?" Oh yea. I was SICK darnit! I crashed "early", slept in, and found myself cranky more often than I cared to be. I missed sooooo much social time, particularly at night, it still makes me sick thinking about it! So, it's great to hear what all was going on out there through you guys!
Oh my gosh, yes...you POOR THING. You were such a trooper, though. I know you had to have been feeling miserable but you hardly showed it!! Really!!! :hug:

As expected, it's been a great story thus far! I do have to go back and look at the pics, because photo/video sites are blocked here at work, so I can't see your pictures here. With the several comments made, I'm anxious to see them!

Aww, gee! Thanks! After all you were my first big fan, right?:goodvibes
There are some good pics and the meat of the story (Cayman and Cozumel) is coming up...both of those days will probably be about 5 installments each, no kidding!

So glad to see you onboard!:yay:

I just found your TR and am enjoying it very much. You are a great writer and the pictures are fantastic -- it brings back so many great memories. We were on the same cruise. Looking forward to more!

I just found your TR and am enjoying it very much. You are a great writer and the pictures are fantastic -- it brings back so many great memories. We were on the same cruise. Looking forward to more!

Hi fairfax!!! Were you on the meets thread? I apologize if so, it moved so fast... I just don't remember you offhand! (and don't be offended, there are several people I MET that I didn't remember offhand the first FEW times, lol!:rolleyes1
I'm glad you found the report! Check my pics, maybe we crossed paths onboard!! :thumbsup2

I didn't recall seeing you either, so I just looked at the handy dandy database I had on everyone, and I didn't see you!! :guilty: Were you a lurker with us? If so, I hope you got some benefit out of all our chit chat! :)

I didn't recall seeing you either, so I just looked at the handy dandy database I had on everyone, and I didn't see you!! :guilty: Were you a lurker with us? If so, I hope you got some benefit out of all our chit chat! :)

No, I booked very late and never joined the cruise meet page (my bad), there were so many pages it was a little overwhelming, but that was definitely our loss! You seem like a great group that had a lot of fun, so I'm definitely going to head over and join the cruise meet for our next cruise.

I'm looking through the pictures to see if we are in any :) My kids are 3 and 5 and were at the pool a lot, so you never know!

No, I booked very late and never joined the cruise meet page (my bad), there were so many pages it was a little overwhelming, but that was definitely our loss! You seem like a great group that had a lot of fun, so I'm definitely going to head over and join the cruise meet for our next cruise.....

Well I'm sorry we didn't get to know you, and I hope that your next group is even just half as great as our group is/was! Definitely don't miss out on that experience next time! We had amazing people in our "family"! They've set the bar pretty high for me and my future cruising families. :grouphug:

Your doing a great job with your TR. I just can't get myself to finish mine. It's depressing for some reason.

Your doing a great job with your TR. I just can't get myself to finish mine. It's depressing for some reason.

lol i agree... and im starting to have a foggy memory..

Well I'm sorry we didn't get to know you, and I hope that your next group is even just half as great as our group is/was! Definitely don't miss out on that experience next time! We had amazing people in our "family"! They've set the bar pretty high for me and my future cruising families. :grouphug:

Yes, that is so true!

Fairfax, I am glad you joined in, it is never too late. We are forever accepting members into our dis-functional family!:goodvibes There are more pool pics to come too, so keep your eyes peeled!

Oh , honey I know *exactly* how you feel. Remember how long it took me to finish my last one? You have a good enough excuse, anyway. We will always be here to read it if you feel like going back to it. :goodvibes And if not thats OK, too!

lol i agree... and im starting to have a foggy memory..
Heh, me too, a bit. Mostly just the food, and the order of things we did. I couldn't remember for the life of me what day we watched that chiuahua movie. I know it was towards the end of the cruise....lol...

OK GUYS...everyone please bear with me a bit. The LCD on my laptop screen broke and the ooze is slowly creeping over my screen so I have to take itr in for repair. Our old computer is not working anymore, so it will be a few weeks before I get the next update up. (I know that had been par for the course lately, but that was only due to the holidays). I PROMISE it will be worth the wait, as the next two days of our cruise were packed full of fun and ...adventure!

See ya real soon (I hope!):goodvibes

Hi Jen! I somehow missed your update until today - that's me - always late to the party!:rotfl: Looks like you had a great Golden Mickeys Celebration! I really liked your family pic. Hurry Back!

P.S. the little "mystery girl" dancing - isn't that Hadley's daughter?

Love the TR so far (as always)!! :) Can't wait to read more....:thumbsup2

Thanks so much! This story will be finished, I promise!

Ok... You've got a new computer... Now please update!!! ;)

Hey anytime you feel like trolling all those hard drives finding and uploading the pics, have at it....:rolleyes1

The good thing is when we get the other one back I can take it to work in the evenings and really start knockin' em out...hopefully.

I know you have all been waiting a while, I am very sorry. Thank you for your patience. Things are busy right now on the homefront as that guy up there totally knows. Plus we have this vacation in a couple of weeks so right now I am focusing on preparing for that.

But when I get back and get the other laptop back from Best Buy then things will get moving!:goodvibes

We arose on this Tuesday morning too late for sunrise. It was a hazy powder blue morning.

cruise012-3.jpg

We were slowly approaching the islands of Grand Cayman. Sadly our view was marred by the first, but not the last of the S.S. Booze & Gamble cruise line. Sigh. They just don’t have the aesthetics of the beautiful Disney ships.

cruise022-1.jpg

cruise017.jpg

And if one wasn’t bad enough, we would be sharing the shallow waters of the Caymans with four of ‘em…the Valor, the Glory, the Destiny, and the Legend. Carnival world, indeed.

cruise030-1.jpg

cruise038.jpg

cruise036-1.jpg

Today we would be doing the Half-Day Stingray and snorkel excursion through Captain Marvin’s tours. We had originally booked with Moby Dick, but their times did not work out with our arrival in port so we switched to Capt. Marvin’s. They both have great reviews, but we were a tad apprehensive since this would be our first time not going through DCL for an excursion.
It was about 7AM when we awoke. Ron first, I’m sure, or maybe me. I wasn’t sleeping too well since our bed was so firm it felt like a board. Sarah woke right after us:

cruise039-1.jpg

Since we would be in the ocean there was no need for time consuming showers this morning. We were ready and out the door quickly to grab breakfast (cereal and pastries from Goofy’s) and drop off Sarah at Flounder’s Reef. She would be staying there while we went on the excursion. We made sure to let them know, and they were reassuring that we need not worry. I still did, but only a little bit. She was the first one there and reveled in all the personal attention:

cruise045-1.jpg

From Flounder’s, we went right next door to the Buena Vista to line up for tenders. Before we even got in the line that was forming outside the entrance doors, the CM’s were announcing there would be no towels available for pickup for excursions. We hadn’t thought about it, but I guess it made sense…tendering and all. Ron ran up to the pools to grab some from the bins and we waited. They tried to beckon us inside to make the tender but since we were waiting for Ron, they took the rest of the group without us. I was concerned that we would have to wait a while for the next one, since we just missed it. When Ron got back, we were handed tickets for the tender and ushered into the theater to wait. They take you in very small groups of like 13-15 or so, and we had to wait 5 minutes, max. The tickets are so nobody slips into the group on the stairwell. We arrived down on deck 1 and hopped out the door holes onto the tender steps, and down onto the boat.
If you’ve wondered what riding the tender is like, wonder no more:

cruise047-1.jpg

The view from below:

cruise048-1.jpg

Hey, there’s the Pirate Ship! (They had told us it would not be running and canceled the excursions. What’s up with that???)

cruise049.jpg

And there’s the pretty ship. Man, she’s a beaut! (You can see the tender stairs on the left and a tender ship on the right)

cruise052.jpg

While it was sunny for the time being, there were some big dark clouds approaching form one direction. We hoped the rain would hold off, but then again we’re going snorkeling, so what did it really matter, right? The trip on the tender was very quick, only 5-10 minutes, and we arrived at what can be best described as a security checkpoint on the dock. Right through the gates with the masses (four Carnival ships, too, remember) and we were inside at a massive meeting area with tents for all the cruise lines’ excursions. We stopped under a deserted RCCL one and got our bearings. There was a shopping plaza nearby and plenty of photo ops:

cruise056-2.jpg

The kids ran from pirate to pirate getting their pics with them…just like characters at Disney. We got ‘em trained!

cruise059-2.jpg

cruise058-1.jpg

Umm…not this one guys!

cruise150.jpg

Here is a view of the immediate area outside the plaza:

cruise060-2.jpg

cruise061-1.jpg

A bad pic of Fort George (blurry,sorry)

cruise062-2.jpg

Nothing says tropical like a bent palm tree!

cruise063-1.jpg

Captain Marvin’s office where we were meeting for our tour was just a block away and across the street. Very easy to find. Mostly by the amazingly large amount of people gathered outside of the storefront! I wasn’t really thinking of A) All the Carnival people, and B) That Capt. Marvin’s likely had more than one boat, so I wasn’t expecting all the masses. It was confusing too since there seemed to not be much order, groups of people and more than one line (to where was not immediately discernable). After soaking in the atmosphere for a few minutes we figured out we had to (all) be in one line to check in at a window. It took about 15-20 minutes to get through that line, where we signed in. Then we had to get in the other line, where we would pay. This line seemed to move just a bit quicker. I’ll tell you, I was awed by the size and triangle shape of this office. OMG, I don’t think I could work in here…where is the bathroom?!?!?

cruise064-1.jpg

I was still just floored by the amount of people. It was crazy. And everything moved so slowly. Just waiting in the lines took over half an hour, and then we waited around in groups to get in the buses. We were hoping to meet up with Lois and Janet from our cruise meet thread, and I did not think it would be hard to find them, but I was so wrong. We never did meet up, and we were supposed to be on the same 10 AM tour (although since they have multiple boats and buses we might have been). We waited for the bus for a really long time. The whole timeframe we waited outside seemed to be about an hour. There was plenty of people watching to do to occupy us, though. Finally we were put on one of the two buses for the 10 AM.

Lois…Janet…are you in there?

cruise065-1.jpg

After waiting forever on the sidewalk, we had to wait forever on the bus for a group of nine that was supposed to be on the tour. We were all frustrated, including the driver, and of course right when he announced that we would leave in 5 minutes if they didn’t show, they strolled up. It was a group of college aged kids, likely overslept from a night of hard partying aboard one of the Booze & Gamble’s.
Now, don’t ask me why, but that should have been a clue that we weren’t on a Disney-exclusive excursion. I seemed to have forgotten that. And I was sitting on the bus dissing the Carnival ships. Of course, as it turned out, every other person on the bus (and our boat) was off one of the Carnival ships. D’oh! Actually the people around us (that heard me) took it well, and they were laughing with us. They asked us about the Disney ships and how nice the Magic looked, and how they hoped someday to go in it.
The bus ride was comfortable and entertaining. Our driver gave us a tour guide spiel as we drove through town. I am happy to report that they do not drive as crazy in Georgetown as they do in Nassau, thank goodness! Here is a short video of part of the ride:

As you can see, the clouds had arrived, and with it the rain. Oh well.
The Governor’s Mansion:

cruise067-1.jpg

It was a quick drive before we arrived to the dock. The other bus had gotten there long before us (since they didn’t have to wait for the late group) and they were already loaded on their boat. That’s theirs, the Captain Jimmy. We were on the High Rider.

cruise068-2.jpg

Up Next:
Fins (or lack thereof)

We hopped onboard the High Rider as the sprinkles of rain showers approached. Both boats pulled out of the dock and into the ocean. We then split up, and our boat headed to our first stop… the famed Stingray City.

The rain clouds are encroaching:

cruise077.jpg

The crystal clear turquoise water is gorgeous. Brendan and Savannah enjoy the boat ride:

cruise079.jpg

This particular tour (the half-day stingray and snorkel) consisted of three stops, snorkeling at Coral Gardens, the Barrier reef, and of course Stingray City. It was a three hour tour (a three hour tour…lol) and the cost was $39.99/adult and $27.50 for each of the kids, which was about half the price of going directly through Disney. Our Tour guides were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The ride on the boat was comfortable. The High Rider is a 45-footer with a covered cabin and also an upper deck with seating. There was a small marine bathroom. They provided fruit punch, water, and lemonade to drink. The boat ride itself was relatively smooth, and the traveling time between stops was no more than 15 minutes.

Our first stop was Stingray City. Stingray City is in the shallow waters of the northwest corner of Grand Cayman's North Sound. It is just inside a natural channel that passes through the barrier reef and consists of a string of sandbars crossing the North Sound from Morgan Harbor to Rum Point. So the story goes, the rays were attracted to this shallow area where fishermen would stop to clean their fish as they returned from a fishing trip. The rays found the plentiful fish scraps easy pickings’ and flocked en masse to this area. In the late 80’s, it was discovered that these creatures could be fed by hand, and thus the Stingray City attraction was born. The rays that inhabit these parts are the common Southern Atlantic Stingray. And may I add, this is no aquarium. This is the real thing; live wild creatures…so, yes…unlike in the tank in the Stadium at the Tampa Bay Rays games, these guys still have their tail barbs!

We could tell immediately when we were approaching Stingray City. There was a large cluster of boats of all sizes from large fishing boats packed full of people to catamarans and sailboats with small groups to small little charters carrying only a few.

cruise080-1.jpg

We had about 30 people on ours, and it was a middle of the road group size. It was immediately apparent that there would be no need to fight for territory or for rays, as there was plenty of room and the huge creatures were everywhere! We began to idle in towards the sandbar, and as we approached the shadows you see in the picture below are not patches of underwater vegetation…they are passing rays!

cruise092-1.jpg

I couldn’t believe how huge they were. Some of these rays had wingspans approaching SIX FEET! There were some smaller shadows under there too. Come to find out those are not (necessarily) the babies. The females are the large ones; the males of the species are significantly smaller, with a wingspan of up to two feet.

It took a few minutes to idle and then float over to a spot, and then anchor down. As soon as we did, excited members of our group were hurling overboard to check out these creatures. Our guides gathered us around, where they would lift up a passing ray for us, showing us her eyes, mouth underneath where they suck food in like a vacuum, gills, tail and barb. Then, individually we each got to hold a ray (with help), kiss the ray, and get a slithery smooth backrub!
Savannah was apprehensive at first, but after a few minutes acclimating to the surroundings she quickly adapted and was soon off by herself snorkeling.
Yes, the huge grey blobs surrounding us are each Rays!!!

cruise093-1.jpg

cruise095-2.jpg

Brendan is excited to get in!

cruise096-1.jpg

Here he is with Ron snorkeling among the rays:

cruise104-1.jpg

Our group and the rays surrounding us:

cruise101-1.jpg

Savannah out on her own:

cruise102-1.jpg

Ron checking out the underwater view:

cruise105-1.jpg

We were all just enthralled with Stingray City! It was simply amazing standing in the shallow warm water and feeling the rays swoop and swoosh by you, smooth rubbery skins gliding against your legs, sides, backs. The four of us snorkeled around, seeing them interact underwater and camouflaging themselves in the sand, just eyes poking out. I can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed this….we could have stayed there all day.
But of course we couldn’t. We were soon being called back to the boat, and slowly, grudgingly everyone returned and got back onboard. The rain caught up with us, and it was again sprinkling. Luckily there was room in the cabin for us to stash our dry towels (all the Carnival people who lugged their beach towels from home were jealous that Disney provided towels for us!) and our camera. I had borrowed my mom’s diver’s camera to take underwater pictures and somehow had forgotten to bring film, which was very disappointing. There was a camera lady on board, however...filming all of us and the rays. So we would just have to buy the video to make up for our lack of underwater shots!

We drove for a short while in the boat en route to Coral Gardens. At one point the crew let us know we would not be going to Coral Gardens. I don’t remember the reason why, but they told us they had another great place to snorkel, so on we drove. We were alone out to sea, and finally anchored down in the deep, crystal azure water. It was fairly deep for snorkeling, I’d say 15 feet. The kids are great swimmers so I wasn’t worried about them; they jumped off the boat and were GONE.

The dark spots you see underwater here are not rays; they are corals, rocks and vegetation:

I got in the water and I was immediately astonished at the absolutely incredible world below the sea. Everywhere I looked, there were amazing living corals, pulsing and undulating with the tide. Brain coral, urchins, tropical fish of all shapes sizes and shades. The colors were amazing! Bright reds, oranges, blues, greens, every color of the spectrum...it was extrordinary! It looked just like the pictures in magazines! I had just never seen anything like it. I wish I had underwater pictures to share with you, although they wouldn’t do it justice.

cruise116.jpg

cruise117.jpg

cruise120.jpg

cruise123.jpg

It was all too soon when we were summoned back onboard to head to the Barrier Reef. As we rode to the next stop, we shared stories of the fascinating sights we had seen. In a short time we had arrived at the Barrier Reef. We were alone again, the only watercraft in sight. The appearance of this snorkeling spot from the boat was similar to the last stop. Sparkling cerulean waves where you could see right to the bottom. There were more grassy and rocky bottom areas than the other spots, but it wasn’t possible to touch bottom here, anyway. We were cautioned not to attempt to swim over the reef, and off we went. I didn’t really understand what they meant about not attempting to swim “over” the reef until I got underwater and saw it. Then the name “barrier” finally clicked. It was fascinating, a craggy mountain of rocks, corals, plants and sea life that sloped upwards from 20 feet deep to inches from the surface of the water! Now I understood what they meant about not swimming “over it”, anyone who tried to get to other side would have half of their body scraped off by sharp corals and rocks! There were nooks and crannies everywhere, and we saw sea life of all sorts, including an absolutely HUGE lobster hiding in a cave, a spiny sea cucumber, urchins, and a bright green eel! It was simply stunning! As our time was coming to an end, one of our guides jumped down and grabbed a lobster and brought him up for us to see up close:

cruise125.jpg

It was funny watching him crawl back towards his hole really fast after he was released!

Back up on the boat, as we cruised away from the reef and back towards the island, we spotted more rays in the water and even starfish!
See the silhouette of the ray, and the star shapes underwater, those are all starfish!

cruise141-2.jpg

cruise142.jpg

cruise146.jpg

They stopped the boat and brought up a starfish briefly for everyone to see and touch. It was so neat!!!

cruise136-1.jpg

cruise139.jpg

cruise145.jpg

The kids enjoying the boat on the way back:

cruise128.jpg

cruise129.jpg

As we drew closer to land, look what we could see in the distance:

cruise135.jpg

The unedited video was playing in a small TV under the cabin as we drove back. It was impossible to get around the crowd watching and laughing at it, and we knew we would buy it anyway. They were able to take our credit card for payment. It cost $60, and we got it about 3 weeks later. It was great, I was so glad we ended up buying it!

Before we knew it, we were back on land, riding the bus back into town. Needless to say, we felt this was an absolutely amazing experience and I recommend it highly!! In fact we can’t wait to go back and do it again!

Up Next: Wasting away again….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter